MACK'S SEASONAL TILESETS(VXACE) RECOVERY?

Pages: 1
Ok, so I recently lost my old computer and the files on it(I'm so sad ):) and one of those was the tilesets called Mack's Seasonal Tileset Edit, If you search it you should find the post mentioning them, however the images are no longer appearing, and I can't redownload them, So what I'm asking for is if someone, anyone has these tilesets to please post them here as a response, so I can use them for my game, thank you.
-EDIT-
New question, would I be allowed to repost all the tiles here, since they're no longer there, if I gave credit to the maker, Titanhex and Mack? Now that I have them all?
Which engine? Mack has sets for 2k/3, Ace and MV. I doubt you mean MV, but the Ace and 2k/3 ones are very different in layout.
Ace if possible and thanks for responding. I'll edit the name of the topic thnks.
Hmm. I have Mack's Tileset. I do not recall seeing a seasonal one though.
It was an edit someone did and posted elsewhere, it had a spring, fall, and winter version, but now that ppost won't display the images, and clicking them gives a 404 error.
Have you tried looking on RMW? They have a lot of peoples' edits for things like that. There's probably a Grandma Deb topic full of REFMAP stuff.
What's RMW? I'll search that and see if i can find it I guess.
-EDIT-
RMW is Rpgmakerweb isn't it, that's where the post was, here's a link to it
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/7974-mack-seasons-tileset/#comment-84325
Hold on and let me see if I have any of these...

Nope, sorry. I looked and looked.
Well thx for your help, I think I should be able to recreate spring since it was only a contrast change.
Might be a good idea to let the creator of that thread on RMW know that their stuff is missing, too. They probably have backups somewhere, but not knowing it needs repairing won't help. >.<;
That's honestly a good Idea, I don't know why id didnt think of that.
Pages: 1