2016 MISAO WINNERS

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Congrats, everyone!

author=InfectionFiles
Also deserved props to Huntress and of course....QUEST FOR THE PEACE SWORD! Good job, Lui :)

Thanks, mah boy! It feels kind of crazy to me that Peace Sword managed to do so well. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to make such a great game again, so I'm debating if it's time for me to throw in the towel.

Congratulations everyone! Can't wait to see what cool games come out this year.

An easy pick for 2017's Lawsuit Waiting to Happen would be Pokemon Harold, its the coming to age story of-- oh lawsuit already... Does that mean it wins or is DQ'd?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
This was a cruel year because I had to choose between Soma Spirits and Three Ghostly Roses for so many categories.

Congrats to all the winners!
author=Luiishu535
Congrats, everyone!

author=InfectionFiles
Also deserved props to Huntress and of course....QUEST FOR THE PEACE SWORD! Good job, Lui :)

Thanks, mah boy! It feels kind of crazy to me that Peace Sword managed to do so well. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to make such a great game again, so I'm debating if it's time for me to throw in the towel.

Falkion is proud.

Congrats to all the winners! I'll try to participate this year...maybe.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Wow. Congratulations to Soma Spirits, and all the other great titles that won or were nominated! Well done, everyone!

I'm glad to see that, despite Soma Spirits' overwhelming victory, there's still a good amount of variety among the winners, and that there were so many votes cast, too. Also, only one Misao for Pocket Mirror, and none for Back to Felix? Guess the power of social media popularity didn't have as much of an influence this time. Fine with me.

The most important part is that Weird and Unfortunate Things Are Happening won the Misao for Best Title. That's all I really wanted.
Hurray Community!
Yeah, really fair and lovely lineup this time around.

I only miss Erayu winning something haha.
Congratz everyone who won! Thank you for taking time out of your days to make awesome games!!
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=InfectionFiles
Soma Spirits dominated!

KILLING SPREE!

MEGA KILL!

ULTRA KILLLLLLL!

RA-RA-RA-RAMPAGE!

Congrats, guys! (I didn't expect that Soma Spirits would just snowball)
Thank you to everyone who voted for The Ledge! Best Shyamalan woo!
Actually, the best thing about this competition was finding in the nominated games a lot of really fun ones I hadn't heard of, like Fleshchild and Esoteric.
So thank you for allowing me to be a part of it RMN and congratulations to all the other winners and runners-up!
author=Zeuzio
Falkion is proud.

Especially when he got his own sweet portrait! ;)
Congrats to all the winners, and props to Soma Spirits for the massive sweep of the awards.

...Someday, man...Someday.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Dude, as soon as you finish Mayhem Maiden, I'm going to be punching that nomination button as if my life depends on it, don't you worry.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Congrats! Three of my favorite games of the last year are there, so that is beautiful.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
I'm glad my game was voted for ^.^ even third place in its category~ Again, grats to all nominees, and of course, grats to soma spirits for taking the majority victory~
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=karins_soulkeeper
You have to admit, WAUTAH sounds like a tribal warcry of sorts XD

For Wutaiiiiii!

Oh, uh...

For Wautahhhhhh!
Wow jeez! Thank you very much for the well wishes and everything for huntress!

I'm super happy Soma Spirits did so well in the misaos, and a lot of other games got well-deserved limelight (three ghostly roses is definitely deserving of its spots too, I wish I had played it sooner!) I thought with the popularity of some games, they'd totally sweep everything, but this proves popularity =/= guaranteed sweep!

What a great introduction to rmn's scene; I'm glad to know variety and diversity looks to be so highly valued here. c:
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate

Grats indeed! :D
Pages: first prev 123 next last