2016 MISAO WINNERS

Pages: first prev 123 last
(Bring back the Wisaos!!!)

But seriously, this was a pretty good, balanced year with lots of different games picking up awards with Soma Spirits smashing pretty much everything; I was not expecting that. If you told me day one that Soma Spirits would do this well, especially with juggernaut-centric tumblr games like Pocket Mirror and Back To Felix just ripping and tearing it up, I would tell you that you are f**king crazy, man. So fantastic, all-around applause goes to you, SgtMettool, for coming out with the most hardware out of the bunch. And, hey, Final Fantasy IV Alter Destiny managed to pick up a few awards too, so that’s pretty cool. All in all, I can’t complain too much. This is exactly what I like to see.
Congrats to the winners. (\^o^/)

Was great to at least got nominated. :3
It's great that there were so many votes cast and congrats to all the winners!!
I am deeply offended to not have won any categories, you should expect a visit from my lawyer soon :P
Congrats to all the winners :)
2017 Misaos nominations are now open.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
Blarg, even if you didnt win a nomination, you cant be nominated again? @_@
I havent had a release yet :'c
author=Phantasmi

Games need to have an upload done in 2017 to be eligible for 2017 misaos, iirc.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
author=kentona
author=Phantasmi
Games need to have an upload done in 2017 to be eligible for 2017 misaos, iirc.

O-oh @-@ That makes alot of sense xD
I hope this year I make an important update to my game so I can make a 2017 upload and... not be noticed again :'D.

But I added steps in sand and water bubbles (nut releez cuz need mak mor storys).

And I'm workin on cookies <3.

BTW why was Pocket Mirror so nominated for Lawsuit prone to happen thing? Did I miss something?
Because sometimes 'fans' just vote all the categories available for a single game without reading what they're voting for.
I love the nominated games and the winners. Well deserved.
Pages: first prev 123 last