PM EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS

Pages: 1
Is there a reason I get emails 10 minutes after receiving a PM? Couldn't that be shorter like 2 minutes? 10 minutes makes back and forths difficult without constantly checking the site.
author=Link_2112
Is there a reason I get emails 10 minutes after receiving a PM? Couldn't that be shorter like 2 minutes? 10 minutes makes back and forths difficult without constantly checking the site.

Your email provider is shitty? No really, I have no control over how fast the emails reach you. They are sent out immediately...
author=ankylo
author=Link_2112
Your email provider is shitty? No really, I have no control over how fast the emails reach you. They are sent out immediately...
Ah, it must be the settings on my phone then, although I'm pretty sure it's set to 'asap'. I'll see what I can do on my end, thanks.

One last question, is it possible for me to change which email address it goes to? If it is email provider, hotmail, I can try my gmail.
author=Link_2112
author=ankylo
author=Link_2112
Ah, it must be the settings on my phone then, although I'm pretty sure it's set to 'asap'. I'll see what I can do on my end, thanks.

One last question, is it possible for me to change which email address it goes to? If it is email provider, hotmail, I can try my gmail.

You'd have to change the email address on your account which you can do here:

https://rpgmaker.net/account/profile/

It also depends on how fast the mail leaves Google's servers after being sent (we use Gmail).
author=ankylo
author=Link_2112
author=ankylo
author=Link_2112

You'd have to change the email address on your account which you can do here:

https://rpgmaker.net/account/profile/

It also depends on how fast the mail leaves Google's servers after being sent (we use Gmail).
xD Didn't you say that without the www's in the url it will cause you to be logged out. Which is what happens when I click that link.

Oh, I didn't know I could change it myself. I'll do that. I won't stress over it if I can't get them any sooner.
author=Link_2112
xD Didn't you say that without the www's in the url it will cause you to be logged out. Which is what happens when I click that link.

Oh, I didn't know I could change it myself. I'll do that. I won't stress over it if I can't get them any sooner.

Yes, when you are on www and click on a non-www link, it will probably log you out (for me it's the opposite). I've made some changes that should help by always redirecting to the non-www site.
Ah, I see you were in the process of removing www from everything. Hopfully that fixes that issue.

Also, I already switched my email to gmail and got a PM. Got the email the same minute as the PM. So that's good. Case closed.
Pages: 1