13%
Falcons
20%
Anybody who doesn't tune in
26%
Caz's abs
40%

Pages: 1
Caz's abs. Because uh she prolly can do more situps than a brown bear.

The *Holds drink up to face* {Patriots} *Lowers drink* will win the {Super Bowl}.
I will tune in (on the morning after, I just got my work schedule and I have Monday off so I might even be able to get the game without having it spoiled first) but I don't really give a shit who wins. So I don't know what to pick! (except Caz's abs)
Goodell will do everything in his power NOT to have to hand the Lombardi trophy to his nemesis Tom Brady
In all honestly, I would really love to see Atlanta win this one. The last time the city of Atlanta won a major professional sports championship was way back in 1995 when the Atlanta Braves won the World Series, so I think that city deserve a little bit of happiness there. Besides, I’m one of those sports fans who believes in spreading the good cheer around and let someone else who hasn’t won a championship win one for once. I don’t like the same teams winning constantly year after year - and the Patriots have already won plenty since then.

As for Caz’s abs…(wait, does she even have abs?)

author=kentona
Goodell will do everything in his power NOT to have to hand the Lombardi trophy to his nemesis Tom Brady

Well I guess that’s one good thing to watch if the Patriots happen to win to see the expression on Goodell’s face when he happens to hand the trophy over to Brady and the bunch, lol.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
yes, she has abs

who doesn't have an action battle system under their belt by now
Pages: 1