[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

No way no way no way! Mr. McClicky Fingers is way more annoying!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
by the way, my role pm mentions a swamp beast lurking in yellow zone.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Delsin7
Kloe is gonna come back and find everyone dead or asleep. Then LockeZ will ambush her with a yellow pickle and samp cakes. (cornmeal)
It's true. Vampires are nocturnal, and also notoriously murderous.

But the Kokorocumber-Watari is not a pickle
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Ah, sorry, I didn't see that!

#zone yellow
Hmm... interesting choice, Kloe.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I just figured I might get an ides of what's going on!

Also that I have like 5mins until school and I gotta run faster than Tracer to get there on time orz
School is an excuse. She wants to be close to LockeZ so she can get him first. Run away LockeZ!
oops, lost track of time.

DAY 0 ENDS. NIGHT 0 IS NOW IN EFFECT. NO TALKING IN THREAD.
Please send PMs with skill/item use and Zone movements. If you do not send a Zone movement I will assume you mean to stay where you are.

18 hours (or so) will be Night's end.
A soft chime on your left arms rings in time to a soft vibration there and you look at the bracelets that adorn them. A message is displayed, replacing the zone map.

Name: Ryuko Matoi (TungermanU)
Place of death: Lime
Cause of death: Unknown
Serial Killer: Negative

The message clears and the map pops up again, this time with a change:

DAY 1 BEGINS
48 hours til day ends
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Can you please include the player name as well? I don't know which waifu corresponds to which player most of the time.
Ah, yeah, sorry.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ah, shame we didn't learn what TungermanU's skill was.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So, one down. Surprised there wasn't more.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Perhaps we should try to find the cause of death, since that's unknown.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
To do that, we should talk to the people in the lime zone first, I suppose.
pianotm
You think the player in lime zone is going to tell you s/he's in lime zone, huh?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=pianotm
So, one down. Surprised there wasn't more.

Yeah, one down indeed. It's very weird to have a game where each player's death benefits everyone else.
pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
Yeah, one down indeed. It's very weird to have a game where each player's death benefits everyone else.

I suggest you get in that mindset.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=pianotm
You think the player in lime zone is going to tell you s/he's in lime zone, huh?

True. Though, I suppose that, assuming some of the players stayed in the zone, it's possible that some of them were there at the time of death, and stayed. They might've gotten some information.

There should've been a few people who we know were in lime zone when the night began. Let's start with them.
pianotm
Just pretend you're scum. Only two can win this game. That's kind of how it works when you're playing scum.