[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I would argue that your actions yesterday potentially make you less likely to be the serial killer. I can't imagine you being the kind of person who would draw attention to a "target" like that before you kill them, then draw even more attention to yourself afterwards as a result. It can be a viable tactic as scum to "hide" beneath a veneer of actions that no sane mafia member would perform, but it doesn't often work out well and more often than not isn't worth the extra heat, especially in a game with this many players.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
-as a result
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
True... I just guessed if you were going after anyone you'd go after the person who most said we should kill Tung yesterday, but true, it wouldn't make sense...
Current Sacrificial Count
Kloe: 1 - LockeZ

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
So it's unlikely that Kloe killed Tung, huh? That's probably true. All I can really say is that I never moved from my zone, which was orange.
Kloe
Who would appease the Tungod? Hmmmm... A fresh Kloe for breakfast he'd like but I don't wanna give him that... LockeZ on toast? Green eggs and triHam? Froggeburgers?
I'm not sure who to sacrifise yet.
Kloe
Wait what!? You didn't move? I apparently "wandered" automatically... Odd are you telling the truth?
A chime and the vibration on your arm announces a message!

THE PATRONS FAVOUR YOU!

The first to use the #grab command will get a shiny new weapon!

Kloe
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Kloe
Wait what!? You didn't move? I apparently "wandered" automatically... Odd are you telling the truth?

Yeah, I'm still in the orange zone.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Welp, Zeuzio appears to have won the grabbing contest.
Kloe
DAMMIT! Well, Zeuzeu has a weapon, nobody make him angry!!

Zeuzeu, you wouldn't mind, you know, like not killing us? Thanks! :D
author=oddRABBIT
Welp, Zeuzio appears to have won the grabbing contest.

The timezones are ever in my favor. Also WHY DID I GRAB THIS THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE
ZEUZIO HAS RECEIVED THE WAKATASHI BLADE.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Liberty
ZEUZIO HAS RECEIVED THE WAKATASHI BLADE.

You mean a Wakizashi blade? Are you referring to a fictional weapon, or the real life weapon?
Kloe
That's what I was gonna ask actually.

Also at some point we gotta let Libs sleep, it's lke 4am for her ;w;
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
#sacrifice Zeuzio

He may not be in lime, but everyone in lime is only potentially the SK. Zeuzio definitely has a weapon. That makes him more dangerous, so he should die.
Current Sacrificial Count
Kloe: 1 - LockeZ
Zeuzio: 1 - Jeroen_Sol

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Nope, I mean Wakatashi. No relation.

And now I sleep.
Kloe
Night Libbers!

HashtagSacrifice Liberty OR NOT

Hmm, Zeuzeu is dangerous but I hope Zeu won't murderate me, so I'm gonna hold off on offering him to the Tungergods!