[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
The interesting thing about this game is that mislynching a townie isn't really a bad thing for the other players.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Using encryption devices and speaking oot with people you aren't partners with is against the rules.

to expand on this, you all are intelligent enough to know what the spirit of the rules are for yourself. if there wasa no rule that said 'no editing posts' you would not attempt to do that either.

sometimes mods forget things or make mistakes. like how liberty made the mistake of making my alliance chat impossible to access.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Using encryption devices and speaking oot with people you aren't partners with is against the rules.
to expand on this, you all are intelligent enough to know what the spirit of the rules are for yourself. if there wasa no rule that said 'no editing posts' you would not attempt to do that either.

sometimes mods forget things or make mistakes. like how liberty made the mistake of making my alliance chat impossible to access.

Recheck your password. I had the same problem. I logged off and logged back on and corrected the password (I had left out an S).
pianotm
It's a lot easier if you have the rules in a sheet that you paste from instead of writing the OP from scratch. That way, if you're missing something, you can just add it to your template instead of having to go through every game clarifying rules.
This day is still going? At this rate the game will take approximately 100 years.

I don't really have anything to add so I'll just be quiet until day 2. karin has the most votes currently right?
Yes and yes.

This game's gonna finish next valentines, I bet.
author=pianotm
It's a lot easier if you have the rules in a sheet that you paste from instead of writing the OP from scratch. That way, if you're missing something, you can just add it to your template instead of having to go through every game clarifying rules.

Yeah, I had issues with that as I had an old design document that I referred to and then had issues because some of the rules were outdated and unbalanced. Like in your PMs where it says if you don't PM me I'll leave you where you are. That was part of the old design doc. I've since deleted that document for an updated one, though. That said, I did forget to add in about OoT communication.

The official ruling is thus:
Only partners in their respective rooms may interact with each other. No other out-of-thread talking. Also, don't try to hack other rooms (not that you can, but don't deliberately go looking for alliances and shit like that).

Encryption is okay, HOWEVER, it is only fine between those who have been partnered (since the key cannot be passed in-thread without it being public, the only safe place to give a key would be in a partner room anyway. :shrug:)

Also, the days will get shorter as we go. Just think of all you guys got done today, though! At one point it looked like two other people were going to die and now it looks like another is instead. That's interesting! I'm sure the Patrons will be happy with the entertainment you've provided. They might even pass out rewards! :O
Current Sacrificial Count
Bart_Sol: 5 - Delsin7, Hexatona, Trihan, Zeuzio, Irog
karins_soulkeeper: 8 - LockeZ, pianotm, psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000, Jeroen_Sol, NeverSilent, Kloe

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Countdown: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/night-phase-11-february-2017-countdown-clock-0
Trihan
Well, since karins is looking like the more likely sacrificial target I might as well do the partner reveal. karins and I entered into an alliance in day 0. Not sure this will accomplish much but at least I can possibly have this backed up before anyone dies. :P
Trihan abandons karins to her fate as the mob approacheth. *Ominous music*
Trihan
Well I'd rather be able to save karins somehow but I don't think I'm going to be able to put forward a compelling argument that'll accomplish this. :P
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Okay okay okay, I must have glossed over this

Why did we switch from Bart to Karin again?
Cause apparently she's dangerous because of her ability and if Bart doesn't move and someone dies elsewhere then he's innocent.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
So... we're going to kill the person who is literally the hardest person for the SK to kill, and not kill Bart on probably the last day that everyone was honest about their locations?
Do you have a better suggestion? Not much time left
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, honeslty not, I guess. The longer the SK is alive, the faster this game will go. Carry on, my wayward sons.
pianotm
Hexatona
So... we're going to kill the person who is literally the hardest person for the SK to kill, and not kill Bart on probably the last day that everyone was honest about their locations?

What, do you want karins to win?

One, he's not the only player the SK is going to have a hard time killing.

Two, him being hard for the SK to kill literally has the side effect of making it easier for the SK to kill you.

Three, that side effect is RNG, which is as close to pure evil as you can get in a mafia game.

Four, we are not certain that Bart is the SK. We ARE certain that karins is not someone we want to keep alive if we want to win.

Five, we are all playing scum. You're not supposed to want him alive.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
hmmmmmmmmmm

with the cherry on top being unable to hammer people, i think this may be in no uncertain terms the worst game of all time. which is surprising since i just ran the worst game of all time.
pianotm
Libby, you need to make killing easier.