[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE FIRST ANNUAL ANIME WAIFU (or husbando) BATTLE ROYALE! WHERE ANIME WAIFUS (and husbandos) FIGHT IT OUT TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST OF THE BUNCH! THERE WILL BE DEATH. THERE WILL BE DECEIT. THERE WILL BE HOTDOGS.

LET THE BLOODING BEGIN!

It's time for another Liberty-ran mafia game. Yeah, you know what that means - more experimentation and crazy shit going down. Woo! Just wait til you play my Trump mafia in the future. Fun times. Anywho, we're not here for Trump. No. We're here to battle it out between our Anime Waifus/Husbandos to see whose reigns supreme!

To Play
Pick an anime (or other fandom - book/movie/tv series/game/etc) waifu/husbando and throw them in the ring.

Greetings contestant, and welcome to Battle Royale! Your name has been chosen from the many thousands out there to compete in the ultimate game of survival, where only the best of the best will be able to walk away alive. Be prepared to fight for your right to live!

Only two people will be able to survive to the end. To that end it is encouraged that you partner up with others in order to survive. Being in a partnership gives some bonuses, though going it alone can also be a good decision.

Partnerships:
- You may partner up with any living character during day phase (only when the game begins), but you may have only one partner at a time.
- To partner with someone, send a PM to Liberty indicating the name of the person you wish to partner with. You will receive an answer in reply to your request (whether it be acceptance or denial).
- If you are already partnered with someone and wish to take a new partner, you must first break the current partnership.
- If you offer to partner with someone who has already expended their new partner quota for the day, the offer will be rejected. You can still offer to partner with other people in that instance.
- If you offer to partner with someone and they do not wish to partner with you, your offer will be rejected. You can still offer to partner with other people in that instance.
- If you offer to partner with someone and are waiting on a reply, but then enter into a partnership with someone else, the previous partner request will be cancelled.
- If you change your mind about a partner request before they answer back to your request, the request will be cancelled.
- To break a partnership use the tag #solo in the thread or in the partner chat.
- You do not need to take a new partner if you break a partnership.
- You may have only one new partner each day phase.
- You cannot team up with a new partner during night phase (unless informed otherwise), though you can choose to break a partnership at any time, night or day.
- To break a partnership at night phase must send a PM to Liberty with the #solo tag.
- When you are partnered you will be allowed to contact each other. You will be provided a link to a place you may talk, Night or Day.
- You may pass an item to a partner by using the command #item give <name>, but only to your current partner. If you have no partner you cannot pass items to them.

To clarify, you may only join in a new partnership once per day phase, never at night. You may break partnerships at any time and may use either the #solo command in thread or in a partner chatroom. You and your partner need to head to the same zone during the night phase, but during day phase you may be in different zones to each other.

Zones:
- You may travel to any zone during the Night Phase, unless told otherwise.
- If you have a partner you must travel to the same zone together during the night phase (but not during day phase).
- You may travel to any zone on the map regardless of current position, unless informed otherwise.
- You MUST tell me where you're travelling or if you're staying put. If I do not hear from you where you intend to go, you WILL be moved randomly.

Night Actions:
- Every night phase you must send Liberty a PM indicating which Zone you are moving to. If in a partnership you must choose a zone to move to together. You may exist in different Zones during the day phase.
- If you do not send a move command you will be moved automatically and at random.
- Every night phase you may use either an item and/or skill that you have in your possession. You may only use one item during night phase unless directed otherwise. Skills may be used at the same time.
- To use an item: #use <item name>
- To use a skill: #skill <command>

Basic Rules:
- No talking in the thread during night phase.
- No talking if you are dead.
- No editing posts.
- Multiple posting in a row is allowed.
- No out of thread communication, bar Partner rooms.
- When a partnership is broken you may not post in that Partner room (though you can still refer back to it.)
- Codes and encryption is allowed, however only between those who have been partnered, due to keys having to be private (thus only accessable via Partner rooms).
- If you do not post enough during a day to make me feel as though you're participating, you will be modkilled.
- Every day phase you may choose to sacrifice someone. It is not compulsory, however doing so will make the Patrons happy. Happy Patrons mean more goodies given out for your use.
- The Sacrifice will be the person with the most votes on them at the end of the Day Phase. In the event of a tie, Patrons will vote amongst themselves.
- To Sacrifice use the tag #Sacrifice <playername>
- If the person Sacrificed is the Serial Killer, every living person will receive a special prize.
- If the Serial Killer is killed during the Night Phase, the person who killed them will get an ultra special prize.
- If the Serial Killer survives to the end, only they win.

- Timing: I cannot say exactly the timeline for Night Phase things, except that bar some exceptions, the general layout is Solo > Move > Items/Skills/etc

Patrons:
When you die you will not be allowed into the typical dead chat but instead become a Patron. Patrons can affect a number of different circumstances within the game including choosing Zone effects, giving gifts and effecting certain particulars. Votes will be held in the Patron room to choose the changes, or be given power depending on certain criteria.

Each person has a skill. Each person is a potential friend. Each person is a potential enemy.

Fight. Survive.

Currently Alive
- Asuna (Sword Art Online - Trihan)
- Pascal (Tales of Graces F - Hexatona)
- Sans (Undertale - Frogge)

- Lisa Hayes (Macross Saga - Delsin7): Sacrifice, Innocent
- Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou - psy_wombats): Fish Sword, Innocent
- Agnes Oblige (Bravely Default - Blobofgoo): Sacrifice, Innocent
- Balthier (Final Fantasy 12 - Zeuzio): Boom Mine, Innocent
- Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa - oddRabbit): Sacrifice, Innocent
- Shinobu (Bakemonogatari - LockeZ): Shot by Delsin7, innocent (lol)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail - demonlord5000): Sacrifice, Serial Killer
- Tracer (Overwatch - Kloe): Sacrifice, innocent
- Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi - Cave_Dog_is_back): Shot by LockeZ, innocent
- Hana (The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki - Irog): Shot by LockeZ, innocent
- Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill - TungermanU): Unknown cause of death, innocent
- Ononoki Yotsugi (Monogatari - karins_soulkeeper): Sacrifice, innocent
- Undyne (Undertale - NeverSilent): Sacrifice, innocent
- Maya (Phoenix Wright - Jeroen_Sol): Boom Mine, innocent
- Akatsuki (Log Horizon - Bart_Sol): Sacrifice, innocent
- Alita (Battle Angel Alita - pianotm): Self immolation, innocent
- Inspector Runge (Monster - Natook): Bear, innocent

Patrons
- TungermanU
- karins_soulkeeper
- Bart_Sol
- Jeroen_Sol
- Natook
- CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
- Irog
- Kloe
- NeverSilent
- pianotm
- demonlord5000
- LockeZ
- oddRABBIT
- Zeuzio
- blobofgoo
- psy_wombats
- Delsin7
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I will start off proceedings by snagging Asuna from Sword Art Online.
Welcome to the jungle.
Trihan
You'd think I would choose a pony...but no. :D
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ah hell, fine.

Pascal from Tales of Graces F. You adorable smelly rascal you.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
- Katt (Breath of Fire II - Liberty)
Katt's The Manager. She knows all about Battle Royale's. ;p

However, just to make sure: Katt is already taken.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Now for one of the more... interesting characters, which I'll attempt to take.

Junko Enoshima, from Danganronpa.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
After much deliberation and asking multiple people (Thanks Zigoshucaz) I have come to a final decision on which Waifu/Husbando to submit this round...

Drumroll Pleease!

We chose: Tracer! (from Overwatch)
She's awesome and fast and funny and has an awesome accent!
Let's do this luv!

Edit: Dang it, I actually considered Junko at one stage, she's so cute and one of her voice actors does her voice so well, sort of like Audrey who was in the selection of the final 3.
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8836468
I found the perfect Junko clip

Edit2: IT WAS HARD TO CHOOSE HEXY! >.<
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
MMMmmmm Junko - It's harder to know if she'd prefer to be lynched or not.

For the Despairification of All Mankind!

Also, Kloe's choice was so obvious I don't know why I didn't pre-predict it in my head
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'll have to pass on this one. I don't need the distraction from Winterruption. Besides, I'm tired of being the first one NKed.
Damn...I was going to take Asuna. It's on...I'll bring my own swordswoman and take you out.

Let's go...Erza Scarlet (From fairy tail).
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking

It's me, miaka from fushigi yuugi, and I am going to kick all of your asses and kill you

author=pianotm
I'll have to pass on this one. I don't need the distraction from Winterruption. Besides, I'm tired of being the first one NKed.

you will only be the second person nk'd this game, if you play
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I will never trust CAVE_DOG-sempai again
Trihan
author=demonlord5000
Damn...I was going to take Asuna. It's on...I'll bring my own swordswoman and take you out.

Let's go...Erza Scarlet (From fairy tail).

If you want Asuna I can take someone else.
Nah it's good. I like Erza just as much. You will know she's serious when I have her enter her flame empress outfit.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The 400 year old vampire Shinobu from Bakemonogatari will emerge from the shadows to destroy you all.

Edit: Sign me up in case that wasn't clear
Hana (The wolf children Ame and Yuki)
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Liberty
(or husbando)

This is directed at me isn't it xD

*Megalovania starts playing...*

I'm in with sans!