[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

author=Kloe
Also Partner-wise, I dunno, I'd happily grab someone but it's hard to keep track of the offers, I'll happily team up.

Do you want to team up with me?
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
So this is basically the RMN popularity contest. :D
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Trihan
So this is basically the RMN popularity contest. :D

If so, I guess I'll die first.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Well, time to look after my hellchildren (I kid, I love them dearly), so I'll check up on y'all later.
Quick question for Libby:
Do we also move during the first night or do we have to stay stationary because we already moved during this day phase?
author=LockeZ
For plot-related reasons, this sword is limited to killing psy_wombats, karins_soulkeeler, Frogge, and NeverSilent. It can also rip off TungermanU's clothes. But that was going to happen anyway.

Not sure I believe LockeZ; That was 3am, Aus time, and all. If anything, he just stated four potential targets. Myself included. If any of us die the first night, I'm gonna look into LockeZ.

That said, I have no proof for anything.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
You guys are forgetting that no one is mafia. We all have the same win condition which is to simply survive, and partnering up is only a means of progressing one's self and not one's "team". Just be wary.
You're right.

But it would be much easier to survive with a numbers advantage. If one were to draw in a large enough group around themselves, they'd be practically unkillable.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=karins_soulkeeper
author=LockeZ
For plot-related reasons, this sword is limited to killing psy_wombats, karins_soulkeeler, Frogge, and NeverSilent. It can also rip off TungermanU's clothes. But that was going to happen anyway.
Not sure I believe LockeZ; That was 3am, Aus time, and all. If anything, he just stated four potential targets. Myself included. If any of us die the first night, I'm gonna look into LockeZ.

there's only one way to prove that that the 'sword that can kill karin' isn't real
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
It's day 0. Why are people taking obvious jokeposts seriously? You get serious on day 1.

Some people like to joke around all of day 1 as well, and only get serious on day 2, but those people should burn.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
If one were to draw in a large enough group of people around themselves, they'd undoubtably get backstabbed in this zero sum game.
we have a lot of players. can't waste time on horsin around.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=karins_soulkeeper
author=LockeZ

there's only one way to prove that that the 'sword that can kill karin' isn't real

So be it.
It's never a bad thing to be serious from day 0 :)
If a group gets large it can use its votes to sacrifice a chosen player.