[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hmm, I hadn't considered either of those.

I agree that it's kinda weird to have the rooms at all if they don't affect the serial killer. I know that my first item (which was stolen!!!) was limited by rooms, at least. So even if the serial killer has a sniper rifle, the rooms aren't totally useless.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Since you don't have the item any more, LockeZ, would you mind telling us what it was?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I really hope the SK doesn't have a sniper rifle, because if they do, my partner isn't confirmed inno any more.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Regardless, even with either of Jeroen's examples, the conclusion seems to be that no one is safe from the SK. Even if we know who they are, steering clear of them seems impossible.

But if Jeroen is right, then that gives us one edge. If someone can tell who is in the lime zone right now - by using a day power, or by having used a night power last night after moving, or because they're partnered with them - then there's at least a chance that one of those people is the serial killer.

Guys, if you're partnered with someone who's in the lime zone, say so. We will kill the other person first. And then if they're not the SK, we'll kill you next. Doesn't that sound like a great deal?

Trihan
As I said, my partner's with me in the cornucopia, and unfortunately my skill is one that's used at night so I can't help you there. I actually forgot to use it last night but it ended up not mattering in the end, though I'll have to remember I have it going forward.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Yeah, I agree that whoever is in lime right now is more suspicious than whoever isn't.

But the sniper rifle possibility makes them only marginally more suspicious, because it could still be anyone else.
LockeZ
author=Trihan
Since you don't have the item any more, LockeZ, would you mind telling us what it was?

I already told you it was the vegetable-destroying sword, Kakkarot-Watari, which I found in the Thanksgiving cornucopia.

If you want a real answer you'll have to steal it from the person who stole it from me. Good luck.
Trihan
Lacking as I do the ability to steal things, I'll mark it under "m" for mystery. Either that or I'll just believe that you really had a vegetable-destroying sword.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
For what it's worth, the person that is currently in the purple zone is me. And you're right, I am not partnered with anyone, specifically because I didn't want to be limited in my movement as long as I wasn't sure how exactly the zones worked.
Ironically enough, my original plan for today was to ask TungerManU to team up with me. That didn't work out so well, unfortunately.

Either way, I think the most productive thing we can do now is trying to recover as much information about poor deceased TungerManU as possible. The most important being: Did he have a team partner when he died, and if so, who was it? And if this ex-partner of his is willing to speak up, they should tell us whether TungerManU ever revealed his special power or possessed any other critical knowledge. Now that he'd dead, his former partner has nothing to lose by telling us anyway, and it might perhaps help us understand a pattern behind the serial killer's actions later on.
Trihan
Unfortunately the information about Tunger's partner is going to be shaky at best. Anyone could claim to have been his partner (great place for the SK to hide) but the fact is only he can corroborate it and he's dead. We can't even guess on the basis of location since the initial positions had no bearing on whether people were able to come together in partnerships during the night.

I did notice something interesting from when LockeZ told us about the Kokoronocopia-Watari though...

"For plot-related reasons, this sword is limited to killing psy_wombats, karins_soulkeeler, Frogge, and NeverSilent. It can also rip off TungermanU's clothes. But that was going to happen anyway."

Did it perhaps rip off MORE THAN CLOTHES, LockeZ?

(If it wasn't obvious this is a joke)
Jeroen_Sol
I wonder if there's any information in "Cause of death: Unknown".

I guess it could mean several things, and we won't be able to draw conclusions from it until more people die, but it could mean the SK didn't kill Tung, or the SK did kill Tung, and whenever the SK kills it says the cause of death is unknown.
Trihan
It does imply that there may sometimes be times when we do know the cause of death, but I assume that'll be if someone explicitly uses a day-use skill or something.
LockeZ
Actually, if anyone else can tell me what the item is, that gives you a 75% chance of not being the serial killer. Since if you can steal items from other people, that's probably your only ability.
Jeroen_Sol
Hey Bart and Natook, you're both online on the website. Get in here.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Welp, some things to add to this confusing thingymagigs:
  • I'm now in the Blue Zone
  • I didn't die or get any new info
  • LIBBY MADE THE ZONE PICTURE'S GREY ZONE UN-WONKIFIED!!

Also now that Tung died, I'm prime suspect I guess? Though by process of elmination you can confirm that I was NOT in the Lime Zone as I am in the Blue Zone alone therefore it must be me!
LockeZ
Why would you be the prime suspect

someone has a GUILTY CONSCIENCE

#sacrifice Kloe
Trihan
demonlord, can you corroborate Kloe's claim by confirming that you moved away from blue?
Trihan
Also I'm with LockeZ, Kloe: why would we think you were the SK on the basis of you starting in yellow and ending up in blue? There's nothing tying you to TungerMan right now so your post is quite suspicious in and of itself.
Aw, I was hoping for some kind of brawl in the cornucopia. I have no idea who to kill and feel bad for killing anyone Non-SK since they won't be able to win. I also don't know how much information I'm willing to share since all of us are technically enemies until partnered.

I guess I will say that it's not me in the green zone anymore.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I spent all of yesterday thinking he was the SK, that he was a threat and trying to sacrifise him and he turns up dead, I felt that was suspicious so I'd better say it before anyone else did.