[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
If we offer him to the Tungergods he definitely won't be able to murderate you.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I say we should leave Zeuzio alone for now. Assuming that he isn't the SK, which he shouldn't be, he could be useful in eliminating the serial killer.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
True...
#sacrifice Zeuzio

Sowwie, as Jero said, I don't want you to killy me!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
#cancel
That's a really good point too Odd... DAMMIT YOU GUYS
I got a thing! It does a thing!

author=Kloe
DAMMIT! Well, Zeuzeu has a weapon, nobody make him angry!!

Zeuzeu, you wouldn't mind, you know, like not killing us? Thanks! :D

We'll see if I even survive long enough to use it. Plz don't lynch me gais.

author=Jeroen_Sol
#sacrifice ZeuzioHe may not be in lime, but everyone in lime is only potentially the SK. Zeuzio definitely has a weapon. That makes him more dangerous, so he should die.

Hey, I'm gunning for the SK right now, just like everyone else. Also this weapon is not as dangerous as you might suspect.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Beware, someone has the ability to make people not go where they want to at night.

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Zeuzio also never said he wasn't in lime, just that he wasn't in green anymore. So he's just as likely to be the SK as anyone else in the game.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Hexatona
Beware, someone has the ability to make people not go where they want to at night.

Oh, were you affected by this supposed ability? If so, where did you want to go?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=oddRABBIT
author=Hexatona
Oh, were you affected by this supposed ability? If so, where did you want to go?

Yes, I was affected, but I'd rather not reveal any of that information at this point.

Also

#Sacrifice Cave_dog just for my own well being.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Kloe
Wait what!? You didn't move? I apparently "wandered" automatically... Odd are you telling the truth?

Kloe was affected too apparently. It seems unlikely that two people have this power. More likely that the person who has it can designate multiple targets.

author=Liberty
ZEUZIO HAS RECEIVED THE WAKATASHI BLADE.

author=oddRABBIT
You mean a Wakizashi blade? Are you referring to a fictional weapon, or the real life weapon?

author=Liberty
Nope, I mean Wakatashi. No relation.

Every google search result for wakatashi is a typo of wakizashi. This is either a really subtle Katt pun or a drunk moderator.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Yes, the text I received definitely said "Wandered"
I thought Kloe "wandered" because of being rng'd to a zone since she couldn't stay in gray.
Hey, I just got home and finally caught up with all the messages.

I didn't move this night, so I'm still in the lime zone.

author=Hexatona
author=oddRABBIT
author=Hexatona
Yes, I was affected, but I'd rather not reveal any of that information at this point.

Were you unable to move or did you move to an area you didn't want to move to? Also, if you have a partner, were they also affected by this ability?
No, Kloe eventually picked the yellow zone
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
No, she stated right before night fell she went to yellow.

Speaking of which, nothing seemed to happen to anyone in yellow, so it looks like Cave was lying OR just nothing triggered.
Oh sorry. My bad!

author=Hexatona
Speaking of which, nothing seemed to happen to anyone in yellow, so it looks like Cave was lying OR just nothing triggered.

Cavedog lied about there being a swamp monster in one of the zones? I'm shocked, really.
Jeroen_Sol
Of course Cave was lying. On the first day, whenever Cave says something, it's best to just assume he is.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
He didn't lie

Jeroen_Sol
Also Bart, you being in lime means you now have some splainin to do.

Abilities, partners, items, we want to know it all.
author=LockeZ
author=Kloe
Wait what!? You didn't move? I apparently "wandered" automatically... Odd are you telling the truth?
Kloe was affected too apparently. It seems unlikely that two people have this power. More likely that the person who has it can designate multiple targets.

Another possibility could be that Kloe and Hexa are partnered and that they were both sent wandering to the same zone.