[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Now, can I move during the day phase too?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Kloe claimed blue. There is only one person in blue, so if she's telling the truth she can't be partnered with Hexatona.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Also Bart, you being in lime means you now have some splainin to do.

Abilities, partners, items, we want to know it all.

Well, I don't have a partner yet, so there are still two people remaining in lime that could either be partnered or not. Other than that I haven't learnt anything of what happened tonight.
Also, my pm stated the I bumbled around for a bit before giving up and ending up in lime. Not sure if this is actually meaningful or not.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Hmm, so we now have three people claiming they ended up somewhere they didn't want to be or didn't end up where they wanted. That's interesting.
Three? I only counted Kloe and Hexa
Trihan
Oh, I thought you were saying yours said you ended up in lime when you wanted to be somewhere else. I'm guessing that was just for flavour.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I asked three questions. You avoided two of them.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=LockeZ
Therefore I conclude that the SK's power is almost certainly not limited by rooms. If it were, TungerManU would have died in the aqua zone, not the lime zone.

There's also the possibility that they might be able to see who moved where.
Just caught up on chat. I can confirm that I did in fact move away from blue, and I can also say that I am in an alliance now. Me and my partner are now at the cornucopia.
Frogge
Huzzah, caught up with everything now.

Anyway, I stayed in zone aqua since aqua is a nice color and it makes me feel more relaxed.

The post mentioned;

''Serial Killer: Negative''

so why is everyone assuming it was the SK? Did I miss something? If anything, LockeZ mentioned having a weapon. The weapon may not have been zone limited and he may have killed tung, then made up a lie about how it was stolen from him so that we wouldn't assume it was him.
Trihan
Frogge: That means TungerMan wasn't the SK, not that he wasn't killed by the SK.
Frogge
author=Trihan
Frogge: That means TungerMan wasn't the SK, not that he wasn't killed by the SK.

Oh, makes sense.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yeah, I made that mistake too Frogge.

Oh also, I think it was either that or because I didn't choose to change places at night, didn't send in a Night Action even, I assumed I got auto-moved but if Hexy was when he MEANT to go somewhere else, that's odd...

And no, I'm not partnered with Hexy at all.
Jeroen_Sol
author=Liberty
If you do not send a Zone movement I will assume you mean to stay where you are.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yeah, that's why I was a bit confused but I assumed like, some sort of rule change to that happened so I just didn't really think much of it. Wandered into the Blue Zone didn't sound very weird, sounded remarkable natural even. Maybe like a random event that 2 people move every night?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Speaking of partners, mine isn't being particularly partner-y, so I'm open to offers.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Oh my god I'm a chat murderer
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
break your partnership in thread and we can be swag teammates
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
the sk can only kill locally. otherwise all of the moving to zones and junk is just random bullshit and we have no way to figure out who the sk is. it appears as if there's a lot of random bullshit regardless.

also, I was in the cornocopia last night and ended up moving to the yellow zone. My partner can vouch for me.

Anyone who has a partner should say where they went, cause afaik thats the only way to attempt to figure this out.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Oh, you want to be partners with the person who voted to sacrifice you?