[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Well, I suppose as a show of sincerity to any prospective partner-seekers I will do so.

As to my former partner who shall remain nameless, so long, and thanks for all the fish. Try to a a bit more partner-y to the next one.

#solo

Now, to wait for Liberty to eventually wake up and check her PMs.
holy shit im awake now. also leaving browser open on desktop != me being online.

add me to the list of people who was moved unwillfully. i was going to camp out in red but apparently thats not going to happen.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Ok, so I just tought of something. You know how the abilities are not being revealed to us right? What if there's an ability that can affect us from the grave? It would make sense then why the abilities aren't being revealed.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Okay, that's far too many people who are getting moved to locations they don't want to go.

Whoever has this skill is dangerous. We should probably find out who they are and sacrifice them when we've found the SK, assuming it isn't the SK themself.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Well, there's the patrons who can affect the game from the grave. It says they can control the environment, so maybe that can make people wander?
#sacrifice Zeuzio for being armed and dangerous. I'll rescind my vote if you use your new weapon to kill/harass Hexatona and his Pascal gifs.

I'm just going to treat this like a battle royale rather than mafia as the game seems to be just up to item chance. There's really not much benefit in figuring out the serial killer anyway, unless you have some way to kill them privately during the night phase and take their loot. Reminder: killing the SK gives /everybody/ stuff so this will just empower your enemies to kill you.

@cave the room shuffling isn't necessarily irrelevant, it looks like it's just irrelevant to the SK. Probably some items/skills the are area-limited.
Frogge
So what abilities do we have so far? From what we know:

Hexatona claims to have been affected by an ability that blocks them from moving.
Natook claims that he was affected by an ability that moved him.
LockeZ claims that he was affected by a thief ability and that someone took an item from him.

Do we know anything else?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
It's also likely that this is just some #GameFeature that Liberty has not warned us about. But if it is, I can't understand the point of designating where you want to go in the night phase?
Frogge
The pascal gifs and rp is fun, why is everybody so against it? You guys are being passholes.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

As a clarification, I actually said that I was moved somewhere I didn't intend. I selected a place, and I "wandered" somewhere else.
author=Jeroen_Sol
I asked three questions. You avoided two of them.

That's because there's nothing to say about the other two. I didn't obtain any items and, like I said, I didn't learn anything from my skill

author=Frogge
So what abilities do we have so far? From what we know:

Hexatona claims to have been affected by an ability that blocks them from moving.
Natook claims that he was affected by an ability that moved him.
LockeZ claims that he was affected by a thief ability and that someone took an item from him.

Do we know anything else?

Actually, it is unknown if Hexa was blocked from moving or if they were simply brought to an area they didn't want to go to like Kloe and Natook
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=psy_wombats
#sacrifice Zeuziofor being armed and dangerous. I'll rescind my vote if you use your new weapon to kill/harass Hexatona and his Pascal gifs.

I'm just going to treat this like a battle royale rather than mafia as the game seems to be just up to item chance. There's really not much benefit in figuring out the serial killer anyway, unless you have some way to kill them privately during the night phase and take their loot. Reminder: killing the SK gives /everybody/ stuff so this will just empower your enemies to kill you.

@cave the room shuffling isn't necessarily irrelevant, it looks like it's just irrelevant to the SK. Probably some items/skills the are area-limited.

the benefit is that nobody else in the game can win if the sk is alive.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
also #solo

my former partner can confirm that we went to the yellow zone.
"former" partner and cave dog move to same area coincidentally.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So, read through everything there is to read at this point. Not sure what the point is of discussing most of this. We're all out to kill each other anyway, so...

#Sacrifice Zeuzio

since he seems to have the most votes on him and he's currently the most solid lead (albeit not a very solid one) we have for SK. I could care less if he's armed. If he's SK, he's already got a night kill.

Would like to point out that like Cave and trihan, I likewise auto-assumed that the SK could only kill in x/er own zone.

Would also like to point out that once the SK is dead, the sacrifice will become a popularity contest with the people everyone's most afraid of getting the most votes.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
im not sure what you're getting at. partners have to move to the same place. i'm just not outting them incase they don't want me to. if I didn't have a partner I couldn't have done the #solo thing.

author=psy_wombats
#sacrifice Zeuziofor being armed and dangerous. I'll rescind my vote if you use your new weapon to kill/harass Hexatona and his Pascal gifs.

why would it not be relevant to the sk. i seriously doubt the sk can kill anyone in any zone at any time.

imo they get a notification of who is in their zone and act after everyone else (it was a pretty long night) or else they kill before moving

Also, please add to this list and say where you went last night.

Cave- Yellow
Odd- Orange
Bart- Lime
Frogge- Aqua
Kloe- Blue

I probably missed some people but w/e

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
so liberty, are we still allowed to travel to zones during the day
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
No we're not
Jeroen_Sol
I'll add to that once I get the okay from my partner to out us.