[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
No, I've observed the main element of difficulty in this game is that we can only travel at night, and therefore, have no idea who, other than our partner, is going to end up where.
pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
I'll add to that once I get the okay from my partner to out us.

You mean you didn't auto-partner with your brother?
Hmm... Kloe claimed that she ended up in the blue zone, which only has one player in it. Kloe, were you partnered with someone during the night or were you solo?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Bart is not my brother until either of us dies. At that point, if I'm dead, I'll try to support him as patron, and I hope he'll do the same for me if he dies.

No, I'm not allied with Bart. That would imply I'm in lime, and also that he's lying about not being allied. He may be lying about not being allied, but I'm definitely not in lime.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Kloe can't have been partnered with anyone if she ended up by herself in blue, unless she did have an alliance and broke it before moving.
Trihan
Also for the purposes of keeping track, as I said before both me and my partner are still at the cornucopia.
That's why I asked. I was wondering if being moved by someone else seperates partners or not
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Also, needless to say, but I'll do it anyway. We don't talk about the game, and won't until it's over.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hmm, I'm trying to figure out how the wandering power could possibly work if it's just one person.

Locations before wandering:
Kloe started in yellow, attempted to stay put
Hexatona started in white, attempted to move
Natook started in red, attempted to stay put

Locations after wandering:

Liberty stated that powers/items are used after movement. So if this is some kind of tractor beam, pulling people to the user's location, then it would have to be yellow or white, because those are the only locations with four people. However, that's impossible, because Kloe was forced to LEAVE the yellow zone, and Hex was forced to leave the white zone.

A lot of other people in the same zones didn't get moved, or else they'd have said so. So whatever is going on, it's definitely being targeted at people, not at zones.

It's possible the three people's locations were rotated. So Kloe went to where Hex was, Hex went to where Natook was, and Natook went to where Kloe was. Or the other way around. This would be a very bizarre and pointless power. I'm discounting it for now because it's stupid.

It's also possible that someone can just make people move to random zones. This would be less bizarre, but still very pointless. I'm shelving the idea for now.

It's possible and somewhat more likely that the user was able to select multiple people and send them all to the same location, even if the person with the power isn't at that location himself or herself. This would mean that Kloe, Natook and Hexatona are all in either the lime zone or the aqua zone now.

If someone moved all three of you guys and TungermanU to the lime zone, and then someone killed TungermanU, then the mystery of how the serial killer can target people after they move is solved. He probably didn't. He probably targeted TungermanU in his original aqua location. And then the body was moved to lime by some other asshole.
pianotm
Well fine, since nobody's going to keep their zones secret, I may as well confirm that I'm not using a night kill.

I'm in yellow. I'm the partner Cave soloed.
#Sacrifice Zeuzio

I'm all for this for two reasons. One is that he is armed in a game where we are all against each other. Secondly, there seems to be a good chance that he's the sk if hes going solo in a game where it seems more beneficial to find a partner and stick with them in a game where only two players can win.

I'd also prefer that the sk dies in the day phase, than in the night phase. Reason being is that a sk death at night means whoever got the kill steals all the loot, which would be extremely beneficial for when the battle royal comes afterwords.
Trihan
The other possibility is that there is some kind of mechanic in place that makes us go to zones we didn't intend sometimes, but I can't see Lib doing something like that for no reason.

If there is a skill that moves people to other zones (either targeted, random or whatever) it means that which zone you're in must be more important than it appears.
Jeroen_Sol
What if the person is moved to the zone opposite the one they started in?

Then Kloe would be moves from yellow to blue, and Hexatona would stay in white.

It would mean Natook should now be in green. Is this the case, Natook?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Trihan
Kloe can't have been partnered with anyone if she ended up by herself in blue, unless she did have an alliance and broke it before moving.
Shit, did she say she ended up in blue? Discount my piper idea then. I guess the power just moves multiple people at random.

It's still possible I guess that the wander-master moved TungermanU's body.
LockeZ
author=Jeroen_Sol
What if the person is moved to the zone opposite the one they started in?

Then Kloe would be moves from yellow to blue, and Hexatona would stay in white.
Hex said he was forcibly moved.
Jeroen_Sol
Never mind then
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I wasn't partnered last night, I was gonna send one but I sent it too late and then the start if this day phase I got an invite.
I'm in lime and stayed here for the night.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yup, I ended up in blue.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Kloe said she was moved to Blue, actually