[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I think the better question would be then, who did move last night and end up where they wanted to go?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Irog, in that case:

Ability, Partner, Item.
Trihan
Irog, did you get any indication of anything untoward happening in lime during the night?
author=demonlord5000
#Sacrifice ZeuzioI'm all for this for two reasons. One is that he is armed in a game where we are all against each other. Secondly, there seems to be a good chance that he's the sk if hes going solo in a game where it seems more beneficial to find a partner and stick with them in a game where only two players can win.

I'd also prefer that the sk dies in the day phase, than in the night phase. Reason being is that a sk death at night means whoever got the kill steals all the loot, which would be extremely beneficial for when the battle royal comes afterwords.

Sounds like a valid reasoning. Zeuzio being armed, he will kill tonight so #Sacrifice Zeuzio
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Trihan
I think the better question would be then, who did move last night and end up where they wanted to go?

I moved to yellow and didn't get diverted anywhere.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I don't wanna kill you then Zeuzeu, as I've said, but it seems everyone else is... Have fun alongside the Tungergods...

#sacrifice Zeuzio
Trihan
Let it never be said that Asuna isn't a team player.

#sacrifice Zeuzio
I mentioned this earlier, but me and my partner moved to the cornucopia (it was intentional).
I spent the night exploring lime but it was quiet.

My ability is a defensive one. I don't have a partner yet, I'm still open. I don't have any item.
Guys, this is 7 votes for Zeuzio already and not everyone has been online yet. Maybe we should slow down with the sacrifice votes until at least everyone has posted this day so that we won't miss any information.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
If this were any other game this bandwagon would raise so many red flags I'd be cancelling and calling you all scum.

But this is not any other game.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jeroen_Sol
If this were any other game this bandwagon would raise so many red flags I'd be cancelling and calling you all scum.

But this is not any other game.

Now you're getting it!

Bart_Sol
Guys, this is 7 votes for Zeuzio already and not everyone has been online yet. Maybe we should slow down with the sacrifice votes until at least everyone has posted this day so that we won't miss any information.

What do we need to know? Only two may survive.
Jeroen_Sol
Plurality lynching is in effect. The OP says nothing about hammer rule, but it does say

author=Liberty
The Sacrifice will be the person with the most votes on them at the end of the Day Phase. In the event of a tie, Patrons will vote amongst themselves.

which makes me think there is no hammer rule.
Trihan
Okay, so the 4 people in the cornucopia right now are me, my partner, demonlord and his partner. That's one zone we can completely account for assuming both him and I are telling the truth.
Oh, alright. I was just being careful, since hammer rules do exist in mafia games every now and then.
The "grab" action publicly gave a weapon to turn the grabber into a certain threat.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Apparently, the grey zone is bizarre. It's possible tunger died from bombs there, and not the SK. I am in an unknown zone due to similar conditions in the grey zone. Welp!
i was not moved to green, i was moved to lime
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
It was a pretty slick move wasn't it.

I'm not going to vote for Zeuzio though because, honestly, the more people get killed, the faster this will go. And, if more people are going to get killed, I'd prefer it was when there was like 19 people left since the odds are more in my favor.