[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I agree.

#Cancel
#Sacrifice Natook

Natook, ability, partner, items.
#cancel
#sacrifice Natok

This seems like the rational choice to me in light of new information.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
#cancel in light of Zeuzio's thief skill reveal.

Also I can certainly say that my skill makes sense in the context of who my waifu is, and Balthier having a steal ability is perfectly logical.
Trihan
People who are voting to sacrifice Natook: why him and not Bart or Irog?
I'd like to add that my ability relates to my character as well.
i was in the red zone and was moved to lime. by your logic, i couldn't have killed anyone. but you want to throw blame just because of where someone ended
your = being cave dog's logic
I would also rather lynch Bart, but I'm still in the hot seat so I'm not gonna change my vote until everyone else does.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Trihan

neither of them are acting like people with hugely criminal thought processes

author=Natook
i was in the red zone and was moved to lime. by your logic, i couldn't have killed anyone. but you want to throw blame just because of where someone ended

that is exactly the opposite of my logic as i believe the sk kills after everyone moves and is aware of who is in what zone.
Trihan
That said, Natook, we only have your word for it that you didn't move to lime of your own volition. If you were the serial killer of course you would claim something else happened. For what it's worth though I believe you.

We're going to be shooting in the dark here pretty much until we know how serial killer targeting works.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Trihan
#cancel in light of Zeuzio's thief skill reveal.

Also I can certainly say that my skill makes sense in the context of who my waifu is, and Balthier having a steal ability is perfectly logical.

Following the logic that players have an ability based off their character, shouldn't someone like Psy have the movement manipulation ability?

I looked up each character's page, and found this line on Wikipedia about Reisen.

" to casting wide-area illusions that cause people to get lost."
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Trihan

Bart and Irog are nicer and probably won't cold bloodedly kill us when we are down to a few people

Rmn's antagonist, an experienced mafia player, probably will.

#Sacrifice Natook
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
If Natook is the serial killer, I'm going to laugh so hard. Mainly because his character is a detective of some kind. It would be great irony.
Trihan
author=oddRABBIT
I looked up each character's page, and found this line on Wikipedia about Reisen.

" to casting wide-area illusions that cause people to get lost."

Now that is interesting...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah. That sounds like exactly what happened, since they all seemed to be moved to completely random destinations.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

That is interesting. It might have been the person who died that made this happen...

I remember in a previous Mafia game getting very confused and thought I had been targeted by a player that was still alive, but it was actually the one killed the previous night.
Trihan
Trying to guess peoples' skills on the basis of their character is the most fun part of this.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Oh, wait, sorry, I thought Tunger was Reisen. Nvm.