[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Actually, can everyone confirm that their abilities were given to them after their characters? Mine is named Determination, so I have belief that we were all given abilities after our characters.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Trihan
Trying to guess peoples' skills on the basis of their character is the most fun part of this.

based on some things I know, I think you have the right idea here. I think the skills are at least attempted to be in line with the waifus.
Mine is also based off my character
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
What I've seen so far definitely suggests that skills are based on the character, indeed. I can confirm that both my and my partner's abilities are based on our characters.
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=Liberty
If you do not send a Zone movement I will assume you mean to stay where you are.
Ah fuck. Old rules (before I changed it for balance's sake). I was still using the old design document (which had some out-of-date rules in it) instead of the new one because I am a numpty. (I've since trashed the old doc, but apparently that still remained.) Lemme fix that.

If only I'd stayed awake 10 more minutes I could have nipped that in the bud. Anyway, if you do NOT send in a move/stay I will randomly move you (unless you are partnered, in which case you will go to where your partner chooses). This is to encourage actual night interaction. (Sometimes people just don't bother sending in PMs at night. I put this rule in to combat that a bit.)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Nope, I meant Wakatashi. I just slammed sounds together to make it sound good. Not everything is a reference or pun, guys.

No day travel guys. That was a one-off for day 0.
Mine's called Piracy. Should clearly be Sky Piracy but whatever. :P

Determination is an awesome name for an ability.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
it's an assumption based on the fact that there is virtually no way to 'solve' this game if the serial killer can kill anyone, anywhere. it defeats the entire conceit of the game and makes the whole thing a pointless exercise. so if that ends up being the case i don't care.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That is probably the most outdated of outdated votecounts.
Where are natook's votes Lib? You're making me nervous here!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Liberty
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=Liberty
If you do not send a Zone movement I will assume you mean to stay where you are.
Ah fuck. Old rules (before I changed it for balance's sake). I was still using the old design document (which had some out-of-date rules in it) instead of the new one because I am a numpty. (I've since trashed the old doc, but apparently that still remained.) Lemme fix that.

Current Sacrificial Count
Kloe: 1 - LockeZ
Zeuzio: 3 - Jeroen_Sol, pianotm, psy_wombats
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 1 - Hexatona

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Nope, I mean Wakatashi. I just slammed sounds together to make it sound good. Not everything is a reference or pun, guys.

No day travel guys. That was a one-off for day 0.

you are missing seven billion votes
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
#cancel
#sacrifice psy_wombats

Not because he's dangerous. Just because that's really freaking annoying. It interferes with any attempts to figure out what's going on, and also with any attempts to strategically seek safety.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Not revealing what it does just yet but mine is called En Garde.
author=Zeuzio
I'm the one who stole lockez's item. It was a one-use ability blocker.

author=LockeZ
EDIT: Oops nope I was slow and wrong and it was Zeuzio like I originally thought.

So Zeuzio is not the SK.

#cancel
Not revealing what mine does either but it is called ReEquip.
My ability is also based off my waifu.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Mine has the most suspicious name, honestly, but yes, my ability is based off of my character.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
it's an assumption based on the fact that there is virtually no way to 'solve' this game if the serial killer can kill anyone, anywhere. it defeats the entire conceit of the game and makes the whole thing a pointless exercise. so if that ends up being the case i don't care.

the first obvious purpose of the zones is to show who is not partnered and who may potentially be partnered. it's possible that the sk can wait for everyone's movement, then can kill, then afterwards move.

or since many people were randomly moved at the end, it's also possible that the sk can't move of his own will after a killing, but was relocated after the relocation ability was used
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I don't understand why you're all so quick to expose your abilities. A name + a character is already a huge hint to what they do.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Irog
My ability is also based off my waifu.

I wonder what ability Hana would get

''Badass mom! You can look after two players like they are your dear children!''
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Natook
i was in the red zone and was moved to lime. by your logic, i couldn't have killed anyone. but you want to throw blame just because of where someone ended

Nope. Libby gave us the order of action: Move then use item/skill.

You're in lime. It's you, Bart, or Irog that killed Tman. My money's on you or Bart. Nobody else died so whoever killed him is SK.