[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

I posted quickly so that you didn't all take off before I could. I'm counting up the proper votes now.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Blobofgoo
I don't understand why you're all so quick to expose your abilities. A name + a character is already a huge hint to what they do.
They are suicidal and also don't understand or enjoy the game. They are sharing their locations for the same reason.
author=LockeZ
author=Blobofgoo
I don't understand why you're all so quick to expose your abilities. A name + a character is already a huge hint to what they do.
They are suicidal and also don't understand or enjoy the game. They are sharing their locations for the same reason.

Well at least it's making me feel a bit better since I had to out myself to live, so there's that.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
there's no danger to sharing your location, unless you are a filthy limelord. i suspect some people in lime haven't spoken up.
Current Sacrificial Count
psy_wombats: 1 - LockeZ
Zeuzio: 2 - psy_wombats, Kloe
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 1 - Hexatona
Natook: 6 - pianotm, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Zeuzio, Jeroen_Sol, demonlord5000, Frogge

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Countdown: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/night-phase-11-february-2017-countdown-clock-0
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Someone said earlier that the SK probably only has a kill ability. Thinking over that, I highly doubt it. That would make them the only instance where their character is irrelevant to their role in the game.

Basically anyone can still be the SK and the SK's possible additional ability could be utilized to help their killing ability and/or causing misleading information.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
there's no danger to sharing your location, unless you are a filthy limelord. i suspect some people in lime haven't spoken up.

I specifically shared my location as a gesture of honesty and in defense of zeuzio (who now wants me dead for some reason).
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Natook
pianotm
Natook
i was in the red zone and was moved to lime. by your logic, i couldn't have killed anyone. but you want to throw blame just because of where someone ended
Nope. Libby gave us the order of action: Move then use item/skill.

You're in lime. It's you, Bart, or Irog that killed Tman. My money's on you or Bart. Nobody else died so whoever killed him is SK.
Natook
or since many people were randomly moved at the end, it's also possible that the sk can't move of his own will after a killing, but was relocated after the relocation ability was used

Hypothetical. We're only interested in facts here, and Libby specifically gave us the above listed order.
Blobofgoo
@libs do you have a countdown timer to the end of the phase setup?
Yes, but I was absolutely moved after my ability was used.
Timeline:

Players Moved > Abilities were used (including relocation ability) > players were moved again.

It is factual that people were moved after abilities were used and its very possible that the sk was moved as well.
author=Blobofgoo
Someone said earlier that the SK probably only has a kill ability. Thinking over that, I highly doubt it. That would make them the only instance where their character is irrelevant to their role in the game.

Basically anyone can still be the SK and the SK's possible additional ability could be utilized to help their killing ability and/or causing misleading information.

Unless the SK is Bart, who to my understanding is literally an assassin.

author=Natook
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I specifically shared my location as a gesture of honesty and in defense of zeuzio (who now wants me dead for some reason).

Hey man, I just didn't want to die day 2 due to picking up the worst weapon I've ever laid eyes on so I jumped on the bandwagon. I guess now that I'm more safe I'll follow Lockez' lead and

#Cancel
#Sacrifice psy_wombats

because if that's his ability it could wreck everyone in the late game

author=Frogge
I wonder what ability Hana would get

''Badass mom! You can look after two players like they are your dear children!''

It's a bit different...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=pianotm
Natook
i was in the red zone and was moved to lime. by your logic, i couldn't have killed anyone. but you want to throw blame just because of where someone ended
Nope. Libby gave us the order of action: Move then use item/skill.

You're in lime. It's you, Bart, or Irog that killed Tman. My money's on you or Bart. Nobody else died so whoever killed him is SK.

If this is the case then the SK would have to take their turn last, only after everyone else's turns were already submitted. This is kinda meta, but I don't think Liberty would design the game like that, because it would make night phases really long.

The night phase was in fact 9 hours longer than the 18 hours Liberty gave us to submit actions, though, so I guess it's plausible?
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
The main reason I shared my location is because at the moment it probably doesn't matter (I assume the SK targets people rather than zones) and my ability name basically as a show of faith to support that I'm not it. Of course, this does rely on the assumption that the SK has no power other than kill, the argument against which has already been introduced as a possibility.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
historically liberty has made absolutely bonkers design decisions so i absolutely believe it.

also are people voting psy because someone quoted something about his character from an anime wiki
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
historically liberty has made absolutely bonkers design decisions so i absolutely believe it.

also are people voting psy because someone quoted something about his character from an anime wiki

Pretty much, yeah. XD (I haven't made a sacrifice vote yet since I cancelled the one for Zeuzio)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Alright, I think we need to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Will whoever has the relocation ability (possibly psy?) please come forward and tell us what the hell they did last night.
Blobofgoo
There's an obvious connection between flavor and mechanics here. In the end it really isn't a bad decision to get rid of someone who will be hampering our ability to deduce who the SK is.