[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
historically liberty has made absolutely bonkers design decisions so i absolutely believe it.

also are people voting psy because someone quoted something about his character from an anime wiki

It's a bit more than that, since we know this ability exists and everyone does seem to have a power based on their waifu. And it's not like our votes are gonna be enough to kill him anytime soon.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
It's not majority, Zeuzio, it's plurality. He'll die just by having more votes than anyone else.
Well since it's already practically out in the open, maybe we really shouldn't lynch the guy who literally huntil the sk at night. If I make it through the day, I fucking dare the sk to target me at night.
author=Trihan
It's not majority, Zeuzio, it's plurality. He'll die just by having more votes than anyone else.

I'm aware, he's not particularly close to having the most votes is what I mean. It's just two right?

author=Natook
Well since it's already practically out in the open, maybe we really shouldn't lynch the guy who literally huntil the sk at night. If I make it through the day, I fucking dare the sk to target me at night.

Your character is a detective right? From what we know, lynching you might be a bad idea then.
zeuzio I knew I could count on you
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
flavor informs of abilities, but i dont think theres any way it informs of alignment.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Everyone in this game has the same alignment. 18 neutral players.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Natook
Well since it's already practically out in the open, maybe we really shouldn't lynch the guy who literally HUNTS** the sk at night. If I make it through the day, I fucking dare the sk to target me at night.

Well, then going by that logic, we would absolutely have to sac oddRABBIT first.

Although, you were, in fact honest and a serial killer hunter would probably have an SK hunting ability.

#cancel

Now I don't know who to sacrifice.
Are you implying this is some shitty feel good special? "Natook wasn't looking for the sk, he was just trying to find... himself."
Message geared to cave dog again. You guys are too fast for my garbage phone reception
true, though aren't the only alignments in this game the serial killer and then everyone else? If Natook's power is investigative but he's the serial killer what would be the point of it? Unless it investigates something other than alignment, like abilities and/or items held or something. hmm.

Also, I wonder if Liberty knew who the serial killer was from the start or just gave everyone their powers and then rng'd who the serial killer was from there. I'm guessing the latter.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Natook
Are you implying this is some shitty feel good special? "Natook wasn't looking for the sk, he was just trying to find... himself."

no, im saying you could just be lying outright

i have a feeling you aren't though, and also forgot that this was your first mafia game here, and its not even really a mafia game, and my policy is to not murder people d1 in their first games. #cancel

author=LockeZ
Everyone in this game has the same alignment. 18 neutral players.

sk doesn't

author=pianotm
Natook
Well since it's already practically out in the open, maybe we really shouldn't lynch the guy who literally HUNTS** the sk at night. If I make it through the day, I fucking dare the sk to target me at night.
Well, then going by that logic, we would absolutely have to sac oddRABBIT first.

Although, you were, in fact honest and a serial killer hunter would probably have an SK hunting ability.

#cancel

Now I don't know who to sacrifice.

why oddrabbit
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
It could be similar to the watcher ability (or whatever its called). Whatever the one is where you can follow another player to see where they go or who they use their abilities on.

Instead of the traditional Inspector/Sheriff role.
pianotm
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
why oddrabbit

-_- His character is literally a serial killer!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Zeuzio
I wonder if Liberty knew who the serial killer was from the start or just gave everyone their powers and then rng'd who the serial killer was from there. I'm guessing the latter.
When I did the Final Fantasy Mafia, where the powers were similarly based on player-chosen flavor, I rolled the dice to decide the scum team first and then started making up powers. The powers you give scum are different from the powers you give town.

However, according to Liberty, there are no scum in this game, just 18 players with identical win conditions. Serial killer-chan has the same hopes and dreams as the rest of us. They're just better at achieving them.
author=pianotm
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
why oddrabbit

I know flavor has a strong relevance in this game but I kinda doubt liberty would make someone the serial killer just because their character is one. But then again...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
im definitely not going to lynch someone because of flavor stuff.

i know for a fact that the sk doesnt have the same wincon as me because i dont win if the sk is alive at the end of the game. the sk, on the other hand, does win if they are alive at the end of the game.
pianotm
Zeuzio
author=
why oddrabbit[/quote

I know flavor has a strong relevance in this game but I kinda doubt liberty would make someone the serial killer just because their character is one. But then again...

And at the same time, we're assuming that Natook isn't a serial killer based on the fact that the character is a detective.
pianotm
Of course not. THat's why I didn't vote to lynch odd.

I'm saying that there's no point assuming Natook isn't the SK based on his character.