[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I imagine they would survive until there was only 2 left like the rest of us and then backstab the other player to result in an SK win, but ultimately it's the same.
Current Sacrificial Count
psy_wombats: 1 - LockeZ, Zeuzio
Zeuzio: 2 - psy_wombats, Kloe
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 1 - Hexatona
Natook: 3 - Jeroen_Sol, demonlord5000, Frogge

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Countdown: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/night-phase-11-february-2017-countdown-clock-0
Blobofgoo
I have stuff to offer. Someone partner up with me.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I may take you up on that if my current ally isn't more active soon.
#Sacrifice psy_wombats

This vote is strictly for my own protection and in no way is accusing psy_wombats of anything. I will cancel when the threat of me bring lynched is gone.
author=Blobofgoo
I have stuff to offer. Someone partner up with me.

I'm interested, though you'll have to wait a bit if you want to partner with me.
author=Liberty
psy_wombats: 1 - LockeZ, Zeuzio

Isn't this 2?
author=Blobofgoo
Someone partner up with me.

Me
once the serial killer is gone I vote we roll dice to determine who to sacrifice until the end of the game.
Who is going to roll the dice?
Trihan
I keep a D20 in my pocket at all times for just such occasions.
Trihan
I'm not even joking, my wallet literally has a D20 in it that I take everywhere.
Well, I did come up with the idea. I won't use my dice-rolling powers for evil though I promise!

I'm joking, but really... I'm not sure how post SK game is going to work besides us just randomly killing each other. Unless something changes with the rules, it might as well be dice rolls.
Blobofgoo
Maybe it's an allusion to the futility of the actual hunger games.
But there is no way to tell if the person who rolled the dice reports the dice result or a fake result.
Especially if the dice rolled his/her own name!
*Adds a bag of dice to Trihan's toss to make sure its truely random.*

With little information we must be vigilant. I got bumped off course last night by someone.

Er, Patron's can't be the SK right?

(Just caught up.)
author=Delsin7
*Adds a bag of dice to Trihan's toss to make sure its truely random.*

With little information we must be vigilant. I got bumped off course last night by someone.

Er, Patron's can't be the SK right?

(Just caught up.)

So that makes three people who didn't go to where they were expecting? I wonder if the culprit chooses where his targets go or if it's random.

And patrons are the dead players.
I'm awake... finally. Rip my notices...

Soo tungey's dead huh. Cause is unknown. Place of death, likely lime, since according to libby: moves are made before skill/item uses. This is assuming that the sk uses skills or items for killing people.

I... honestly have no idea right now.

Is there any possibility that the sk doesn't know they are the sk?
For some reason, I feel this necessary: My ability is defensive. "Unlife: Block a night kill targeting you or your partner." Every time I block a kill attempt, I lose a life, and someone else dies in our stead.