[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=karins_soulkeeper
For some reason, I feel this necessary: My ability is defensive. "Unlife: Block a night kill targeting you or your partner." Every time I block a kill attempt, I lose a life, and someone else dies in our stead.

You... lose a life?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, I am going to cancel Cavedog's now.

#Cancel
Limited uses. Probably to balance it.
It doesn't work if I'm not partnered with anyone, if I'm reading it right.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Hexatona

#Cancel

Y
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Hexatona

#Cancel
Y

Seems pretty pointless at the moment. Nobody's on board with it, so I'll just let everyone get the detective out of their system.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=karins_soulkeeper
For some reason, I feel this necessary: My ability is defensive. "Unlife: Block a night kill targeting you or your partner." Every time I block a kill attempt, I lose a life, and someone else dies in our stead.

That's pretty convinient... Announcing that it's useless to try to kill you or your partner. Seems to me that information would have been a lot more valuable if you had kept it secret - if it's true.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Why are people revealing their abilities?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

They're probably a bit confused because the "town" role is not really a town role, so it's kinda new ground here. That, or they are lying for various reasons.
I'd rather not but I can't really use my abilities if I get lynched.
Yeah, I'm confused. I could be lying, but what's the point? If I lied about an ability that blocks night kills, then I'd only become a likelier target for the sk to down.
Huh.

I realised that the sk can partner up with me and kill everyone else, to make sure none of their kills would whiff...
This game is weird.
pianotm
Natook
I'd rather not but I can't really use my abilities if I get lynched.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about you. It was obvious why you were claiming.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

So, how many lives do you have?
Three. Not sure if I'd get any more, and it seems unlikely.
@piano Revealing abilities? Search me. Also I'd like to announce that my ability is "Redirection", which triggers when someone tries to nightkill me and instead kills the would-be killer.

@blob @zeuzio If the game is pointless after killing the SK, then it's just as pointless beforehand as well. Killing SK gets me no closer to winning.

@cave Apparently we have different win conditions. All I have to do is be one of the last two standing. That's perfectly compatible with the serial killer being the other person alive. This is why I keep saying the SK is the exact same as a normal player in this game, albeit with a big advantage. If not everyone has the same win con, I guess things are a bit more interesting, but I've been checked out of this game because I just figured everyone else also had no incentive to actually figure anything out.

I disagree that "zones" are the central conceit though. I think the central conceit is ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE as should be evident by this not actually being mafia, that Tung somehow both moved and croaked, and that weaponry is falling from the sky.
pianotm
Umm...psy, apparently you missed the part where the SK has to be the only one left in order to win. That is exactly incompatible with your win condition. Unless you're the SK.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
No psy. We have the same wincon. Ask liberty like I had to because it isn't explicitly written in the role pm for some reason. If the sk is one of the last two alive, they win alone.
*AHEM*

Last two standing. Serial Killer kills if there's only two left. You're not longer standing...

There, I made it more apparent.