[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
author=psy_wombats
@piano Revealing abilities? Search me. Also I'd like to announce that my ability is "Redirection", which triggers when someone tries to nightkill me and instead kills the would-be killer.

If this is your real ability wouldn't that make you completely unkillable? (bar sacrificing)
If there are three players left during the day phase, then the SK kills someone at night, on the next day phase, I'm one of the last two standing.
author=Blobofgoo
author=psy_wombats
@piano Revealing abilities? Search me. Also I'd like to announce that my ability is "Redirection", which triggers when someone tries to nightkill me and instead kills the would-be killer.
If this is your real ability wouldn't that make you completely unkillable? (bar sacrificing)

Could have some restricting factor built-in (such as limited uses or something else).
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
psy_wombats
If there are three players left during the day phase, then the SK kills someone at night, on the next day phase, I'm one of the last two standing.

And then you promptly lose.
author=karins_soulkeeper
For some reason, I feel this necessary: My ability is defensive. "Unlife: Block a night kill targeting you or your partner." Every time I block a kill attempt, I lose a life, and someone else dies in our stead.

This ability makes karins_soulkeeper best waifu. She'll take a bullet for you!

Also always read pianotm as Pian Tom...
Why? I don't have a lose condition that's like "you're alone with the SK." I just have a win condition of being alone with anyone. The SK isn't even mentioned in my role PM.
- If the Serial Killer survives to the end, only they win.

I'm also pretty sure I mentioned this in the topic earlier, but yeah, if SK is alive at the end of the game, they will kill the other person with them and take the whole enchilada.
pianotm
Cave told you! Liberty told us. If you are all that's left with one person, and that person is the SK, then you lose.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I think it is an implied "if you are the last one standing with SK than SK kills you and takes the win."
author=Delsin7
author=karins_soulkeeper
For some reason, I feel this necessary: My ability is defensive. "Unlife: Block a night kill targeting you or your partner." Every time I block a kill attempt, I lose a life, and someone else dies in our stead.
This ability makes karins_soulkeeper best waifu. She'll take a bullet for you!

Also always read pianotm as Pian Tom...

Pian Tom sounds like a pidgin name of sorts. The type that sells you affordable noodles and various street food on a crowded alleyway by nightfall.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

So, before we progress to the serious wheeling and dealing, why don't we decide who to lynch like a suggested earlier! The Worst Joke Teller Dies!

Also, for anyone abstaining, obviously they would be the first to go. So, really, telling a joke is also a kind of insurance.

So, what does everyone think? We could come up a time limit of like 12 hrs before the end of day?
Psy_wombat is actin shifty...like a rabbit! (Her strange powers give her confidence.)

Although Hexatona's Pascal is shiftier.
pianotm
I have a counterproposal! We sacrifice in order of idiotic proposals!

#Sacrifice Hexatona
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Delsin, you just edited your comment!
OH NO EDITS (AND OTHER RULE BREAKINGS) MEAN THE PATRONS GET TO PLAY
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=pianotm
I have a counterproposal! We sacrifice in order of idiotic proposals!

#Sacrifice Hexatona

Aww c'mon - I'm sure it would entertain the patrons. What if a patron liked your joke so much they wanted to give you something?
author=Liberty
- If the Serial Killer survives to the end, only they win.

Thanks for the ruling.

author=Blobofgoo
I think it is an implied "if you are the last one standing with SK than SK kills you and takes the win."

In normal mafia, a survivor's win condition is to just make it to LYLO. When your win condition is to be the last x standing, you can see where I would definitely not be taking this for granted.

...for instance now I actually have to pay attention to who the SK is. Before it really didn't affect me.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Liberty
OH NO EDITS (AND OTHER RULE BREAKINGS) MEAN THE PATRONS GET TO PLAY

GAAAAHHH OH NO
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Well, uh, please be gentle, Patron-San...

Oh, I know!

This isn't my entry, but perhaps at least you'll be gentle on me. This is for you, Sir!

Did you hear about the guy who couldn't pay for his exorcism?
He got repossessed!
Ack! (Just added the second line. Suddenly Angry Katt is yelling! D:)

Everyone should stay away from Pink and Yellow sectors. Make it easier to detect the killer. (this will totally work, because uh we know the SK prolly can shift people around, so unless they shift themselves too then we know its not them)

Wait, Pascal has...a sister?