[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Yup, her name is Fourier!

Anyhow, we don't know who has the move-people-around-powers, but I think PSY is the best guess there. Fits in with their waifu, AND the power they DID reveal seems like to most made up thing ever.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
psy is lying about his power, but we should not kill him.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Delsin7
Ack! (Just added the second line. Suddenly Angry Katt is yelling! D:)

Everyone should stay away from Pink and Yellow sectors. Make it easier to detect the killer. (this will totally work, because uh we know the SK prolly can shift people around, so unless they shift themselves too then we know its not them)

Wait, Pascal has...a sister?

why pink and yellow.

also, pretty sure a bunch of people have not said what zone they were in last night.
If only someone had a divination ability to learn the ability of another waifu. And had to tell the truth about it.

I like how Hexatona's and Cave_Dog's sicks are both savage rainbows.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, I DID make it for him, because I thought it would be funny
That wasn't a claim, that was a rhetorical point.

As to actually finding SK, now that I have to care about it: I was and still am in the cornucopia. If we assume the SK will eventually lie about their location, then we do need 100% of town responding to actually pin anyone down. I saw there was a chart at one point -- is anyone keeping one up to date? The thread is kind of a pain to reread.
Trihan made one. It's here somewhere...
Found it: link.

author=Trihan
Okay, so here's what I know so far from what everyone's said, assuming nobody has lied:

Cornucopia - 4 (Trihan, ? (Trihan's ally), demonlord, ? (demonlord's ally))
Orange - 2 (oddRABBIT, ?)
Yellow - 4 (CAVE, pianotm, ?, ?)
Lime - 3 (Bart, Irog, Natook)
Green - 1 (?)
Aqua - 3 (Frogge, ?, ?)
Blue - 1 (Kloe)
Pink - 1 (NeverSilent)
Red - 0

In alliance: Jeroen, demonlord, Trihan, Hexatona (now solo), CAVE (now solo)
pianotm: was partnered with CAVE
LockeZ: Had an item, got stolen
Zeuzio: Has the wakatashi blade, stole LockeZ's item (one-use blocker)
Hexatona: Tried to move, couldn't
Natook: Moved from red against his will

Players whose locations are currently unaccounted for are karins, psy, Delsin, Hexatona, Zeuzio, LockeZ and Blobofgoo. Obviously one of those is my ally and one of the others is demonlord's. The only zone in which we don't know at least one of the people is green.

We can pretty much confirm CAVE and pianotm's partnership as they both ended up in yellow, even though they've dissolved the partnership now.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
my policy to not kill people in their firwst game d1/n1 is being somewhat hindered by the fact that everyone in lime is new
^^ Cave - I'm new too! :)
this isn't my first rodeo

i used to play mafia here before you even knew this site existed
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
what was the result of your serial killer cop investigation.
It was established that order of operations is fuzzy, so could also be someone in Aqua shot him with something and then he limped into Lime and died. It sounds dumb but I don't get how else night actions are supposed to work with a unified move/act phase.

I floated that SK kill isn't necessarily restricted to zone, but I think this same problem comes up for any other night action with a target as well. Does anyone have a skill or know of a skill that can only target someone in the same zone? If so, they should know whether we should be looking at Aqua or Lime.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
what would help in figuring this out is if the remaining players chimed in and said where they were. do not make me say it 10 times or i will send liberty a hateful PM denouncing australia's national food (fish and chips)
that you need to investigate other people than myself
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
um ok #sacrifice natook what was the result of your serial killer cop investigation
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Man, NeverSilent has been very quiet today. Three posts? Has anyone else barely piped in?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i haven't asked for anyone else's abilities. just yours because you already shared it without prompting, and the result would benefit everyone except the sk, who has a wincon that supersedes everyone elses. and speaking of benefits, the benefit you get from telling us your result is that you won't die. the benefit you get from withholding it is ___