[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

@Natook You're likely to be killed because you claimed a power that obviously threatens SK. The only reason to hide your results would be to hide your role from SK, but that's already done. Withholding now just means you're even /more/ likely to be killed because it prevents you from vindicating a town.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i haven't asked for anyone else's abilities. just yours because you already shared it without prompting, and the result would benefit everyone except the sk, who has a wincon that supersedes everyone elses. and speaking of benefits, the benefit you get from telling us your result is that you won't die. the benefit you get from withholding it is ___

Nah you've been specifically targeting me because of my location, not my ability. I gave my location because you requested it, and I gave my ability to the group because it was clear that everyone has am ability related to their character and it became necessary for my innocence. Then you decided to "spare me because I'm new." I'm not sure why you think you're calling the shots but I'm done with that
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Wouldn't it be cool if Natook actually DIDN'T have detective powers, but like some neat ability that baiting the SK to kill him would cause it to backfire? And that his reveal of his ability was just a feint?

Because, otherwise, revealing that he has some nebulous SK detecting powers seems kinda like suicide???
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Natook
author=psy_wombats
@Natook You're likely to be killed because you claimed a power that obviously threatens SK. The only reason to hide your results would be to hide your role from SK, but that's already done. Withholding now just means you're even /more/ likely to be killed because it prevents you from vindicating a town.
Again, I would fucking like the SK to try and kill me tonight.

Ooooo now things are getting really juicy!
In my defense keep in mind I'm coming off a game where players were actively working against their own win conditions.
Also since the majority is now back on me, having my vote on pay is irrelevant.

#Cancel
Psy*********************************
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
#cancel

Let's get back to going after the SK. At the moment, the most likely candidates are Irog, Bart_Sol, and Natook. My money is on Bart_Sol since he's currently thought to be a loner.

#Sacrifice Bart_Sol
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Natook
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i haven't asked for anyone else's abilities. just yours because you already shared it without prompting, and the result would benefit everyone except the sk, who has a wincon that supersedes everyone elses. and speaking of benefits, the benefit you get from telling us your result is that you won't die. the benefit you get from withholding it is ___
Nah you've been specifically targeting me because of my location, not my ability. I gave my location because you requested it, and I gave my ability to the group because it was clear that everyone has am ability related to their character and it became necessary for my innocence. Then you decided to "spare me because I'm new." I'm not sure why you think you're calling the shots but I'm done with that

a fanciful interpretation of events, but I think it is just making me not believe your claim.
You're only dissatisfied with my claim because it doesn't fit with your forced idea that lime = bad.
THE PATRONS HAVE HANDED DOWN THEIR VERDICT IN THE CASE OF DELSIN7 EDITS THEIR POST.

THE VERDICT IS GUILTY.

THE PUNISHMENT IS THUS:

The name of Delsin7's skill is Command

THE PATRONS ARE MERCIFUL IN THEIR JUDGEMENT.

damn, site why you be so stupido today? ;.;
To be honest, both cave and natook are suspicious. That's coming from someone who's watching from the sidelines though.

I haven't seen bart or irog. Probably missed their posts or something. I'll do a little back-reading before casting my vote...

That said, I don't think the sk's in lime. I mean, it can't be that easy, right? I feel that there's something else we aren't told that is in play here. Cause of death being unknown is especially worrying.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
its not at all forced to assume that the killer has to be...near the person they kill. if that assumptions ends up not being true then w/e, but it has to be pursued for now.
i actually don't really care about your ability claim much at all, it's more the overt defensiveness and deflections. that said there are still like 10 people or something that havent said where they were.
Until someone can confirm they have a skill that's limited by zone, I'm just going to assume the SK's kill is unrestricted.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
karins_soulkeeper
To be honest, both cave and natook are suspicious. That's coming from someone who's watching from the sidelines though.

I haven't seen bart or irog. Probably missed their posts or something. I'll do a little back-reading before casting my vote...

That said, I don't think the sk's in lime. I mean, it can't be that easy, right? I feel that there's something else we aren't told that is in play here. Cause of death being unknown is especially worrying.

#cancel

You have a point. They all shared their locations, and it can't be that easy.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=psy_wombats
Until someone can confirm they have a skill that's limited by zone, I'm just going to assume the SK's kill is unrestricted.

There would be zero point to the zones if they did not limit anything.

again like 10 people havent shared their location. i think it can be that easy because a. liberty game b. it requires us first coming to this conclusion and c. nothing else to go on <_>
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
its not at all forced to assume that the killer has to be...near the person they kill.

But you're completely disregarding that several people were moved after abilities were used, including myself. It's very easy to see that the SK could have been one of those people who was moved out of the lime zone after killing someone. The mass movement ability could have helped the SK. Purposefully overlooking that makes your belief forced
The SK may need to be in the same zone as the person he/she kills but no reason to believe the SK stayed with am ability that moves people around.
Let's hear from the people who instantly voted on me in the beginning and haven't posted in the last 15 or so pages