[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i'm disregarding it because liberty said the order of operations was move>use ability. i have no reason to believe that whatever changed your location occurred after all other abilities went off.
Current Sacrificial Count
psy_wombats: 2 - LockeZ, Zeuzio
Zeuzio: 2 - psy_wombats, Kloe
Natook: 4 - Jeroen_Sol, demonlord5000, Frogge, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Countdown: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/night-phase-11-february-2017-countdown-clock-0

MOVE is almost always first (the only exceptions are partner and Game commands). Any actions taken are done in the new zone unless otherwise explicitly told otherwise.

(Oh God, but the save feature is great for keeping an eye on count posts so you know where to start from. X3 )
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
#cancel
#sacrifice bart

@ cave dog

Other than basic logic that if there's an ability that moves people, (as several people have confirmed) it would have to actually be used before people get moved? In your line of thinking, do people die at night before the SK performs the action to kill them?
I'm fine with switching my vote honestly, but I really have no better leads than target the lime zone. Bart hasn't said a thing, and I'd like to avoid killing someone with an anti sk ability...so...

#cancel
#sacrifice bart
Lets balance this out.

#sacrifice bart
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Natook
@ cave dog

Other than basic logic that if there's an ability that moves people, (as several people have confirmed) it would have to actually be used before people get moved? In your line of thinking, do people die at night before the SK performs the action to kill them?

no, it would be used after everyone moved, just like all other abilities.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
everyone moves> you use ability and someone uses redirection ability> you get your PM saying you wound up in a different place than you thought you moved to. the redirection ability would just 'proc' before everyone elses.

kind of uninterested in attempting to figure this out further.

author=Delsin7
Lets balance this out.

#sacrifice bart

whered you go last night

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
If we're going to remain suspicious of the Lime-o's (which I think is prudent) I'm cool with either Bart or Irog. Everyone seems to be okay with Bart at the moment. I don't know why Irog's getting off easy here in the suspicion department, but I'm cool with it because Irog seemed an appropriate amount of helpful. I don't want to sacrifice Natook unless I can help it even on the barest of pretenses that his staying alive is useful for finding the SK.

#Sacrifice Bart
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Without knowing the redirect ability's priority, there's really nothing else to do but to target people in the lime zone. Until we get better information, there's really nothing else we can do.

#Sacrifice Bart_Sol
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

It's very plausible certain skills can activate prior to everyone moving. It's been outright stated the "order of operations" are fuzzy, basically at Liberty's discretion.
author=demonlord5000
I'm fine with switching my vote honestly, but I really have no better leads than target the lime zone. Bart hasn't said a thing, and I'd like to avoid killing someone with an anti sk ability...so...

#cancel
#sacrifice bart

Any particular reason why you haven't read back everything that's happened so far?

We now know that Odd claims to be in orange and that Jeroen and his partner are also claimed to be in orange. This either means that the two of them are partnered together or otherwise that one of them is lying about their location. Can we have some confirmation on this?
as of this post, this is the post count for each player ordered from highest to lowest. (assuming i can count which may or may not be the case)

Trihan: 37
Jeroen_Sol: 37
Natook: 33
Hexatona: 33
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 32
pianotm: 28
LockeZ: 22
Zeuzio: 22
Kloe: 17
oddRABBIT: 15
Irog: 14
Blobofgoo: 14
karins_soulkeeper: 14
Bart_Sol: 13
psy_wombats: 11
Frogge: 10
demonlord5000: 7
Delsin7: 6
NeverSilent: 3

take what you want from this, but those of you closer to the bottom look a bit suspicious imo
err post count for day 1, this does not include day 0 posts
Also, as far as I know, Hexatona has yet to respond to my question of if his now former partner was affected too and if they were sent to the same
Affected by the wandering, that is.
And I meant to say the same zone
I was asleep, Natook.

I can't exactly stay awake up until 4am everyday...
no, mafia is your life now

alternatively, inflate your post count via edit posts
*sigh* Downs a mug.

It probably helps that none of my clocks display the right time.