[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

>.> *looks at winterruption game* Been rather busy. As long as my health allows I'mma grind as hard as possible to try to make up for flu and snowstorm 'winterruptions'. Also whats the count on Bart now? Do we need to switch to attain equilibrium?

karins totally needs tea. Like 4 cups of it.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I only posted 10 times? I thought I posted more times than that. Let's increase that count a little.
Frogge

I couldn't post a lot because I had a ton of work to do.

A skele-ton.

Frogge
I should have probably come up with an original pun instead of literally reusing a pun from the game
Frogge
Anyway, is no one gonna talk about Delsin's ability? An ability like command could be dangerous if it can command us to do anything, like suicide or killing someone.
Frogge
Oh, and for clarification, I didn't actually have a ton of work to do. I was sleeping.

The name Command doesn't give us that much information at all. What can he command? Potatoes? Ants? It could be anything, really.
Frogge
Other players?
I can Command: Libbykatt to bake a pretty cake...No...no it can't...

And nope its completely defensive/evasive in nature. If it was like Power Word: Kill then I'd have a very high chance of winning. And causing everyone to demand it removed from the next game, hehe.
Controlling other players would be too strong. It could be a redirection kind of thing though; force skills to change targets, or something like that.
*Commands karins_soulkeeper to keep dancing the night away.*
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Bart_Sol
We now know that Odd claims to be in orange and that Jeroen and his partner are also claimed to be in orange. This either means that the two of them are partnered together or otherwise that one of them is lying about their location. Can we have some confirmation on this?

Yeah, Jeroen and I are partners.
*keeps dancing*
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
@Cave: I'm not sure why you care where people went other than the lime zone. There are three people in the lime zone and we know who they are. My location is "not lime."

I do agree that wasting some rando in the lime zone is our best lead at the moment. If there's a bandwagon for that, I'm gonna pile on it.

#cancel
#vote Bart_Sol

author=karins_soulkeeper
The name Command doesn't give us that much information at all. What can he command? Potatoes? Ants? It could be anything, really.
In her anime, Lisa Hayes commands a spaceship, and later an entire fleet.

That still doesn't give me any good ideas about what the power actually does though. If anyone was abducted by aliens last night, please say so.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=oddRABBIT
author=Bart_Sol
We now know that Odd claims to be in orange and that Jeroen and his partner are also claimed to be in orange. This either means that the two of them are partnered together or otherwise that one of them is lying about their location. Can we have some confirmation on this?
Yeah, Jeroen and I are partners.

This should have been obvious from the moment I said I was in orange. In fact, it should have been obvious from the moment I said I needed my partner's okay to out us in order to be able to say where I was. I'm a bit baffled it took this long before someone figured it out.

In any case, Bart, this deflection you're doing is very suspicious. Also, you're in lime and avoided my questions about your ability twice.

#Cancel
#Sacrifice Bart
As I've already stated before, I didn't learn anything from my ability. And is it that strange that I'm merely asking for confirmation on something I observed?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Also, whoever has the wandering power should definitely speak up now and tell us who they redirected last night. If it's 4 people rather than 3 then that will certainly be very interesting.

Will you be sacrificed one of these days because you're a nuisance and liability to the other players? Yes, probably. But if Bart isn't the SK, and Natook is right about the SK being redirected, at least you'll have the satisfaction of helping us find the SK. So even though it will make you lose, you should still do it. Even if Bart is the SK you should still do it, because you're a liability and you need to die.
Jeroen_Sol
"I didn't learn anything from my ability." is not a satisfying answer to "Tell me what your ability is, you shifty limer."
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Wow, a lot happened while I was asleep.

Some interesting skills and tidbits of information flying around. So now we know Jeroen is in orange with odd, LockeZ is either at the cornucopia, yellow, green or aqua, Delsin's power is Command (which of the ones we've revealed so far sounds most likely to be the kind of thing that could make people go places other than they intended, just saying) and bear in mind the name was not revealed by him so we know this one is 100% fact and he may just be attempting damage control following the reveal.

I concur with the assessment that until we have more to go on, the only thing we can really do is shave down the population of lime as it's the most likely place for TungerMan to have died.

#sacrifice Bart_Sol
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Goodness me, you people! I'm away for one day and I have 360 notices to read through when I come back. Cut me some slack, please.

Anyway, I'm still struggling to make sense of all the information we have collected thus far. But the one thing that's really alarming to me is this:
author=karins_soulkeeper
For some reason, I feel this necessary: My ability is defensive. "Unlife: Block a night kill targeting you or your partner." Every time I block a kill attempt, I lose a life, and someone else dies in our stead.

If you are telling the truth, that power makes you incredibly dangerous to all other non-SK players. Not only will it make each one of us more likely to die at night, since you either won't be targeted to begin with or will randomly cause one of us to die if the SK does attempt to attack you. But as you even said yourself, the SK could very reasonably team up with you and grind their way through our numbers at night without having to worry about getting nightkilled through items or abilities themselves.

In short, you are a threat to all of us and your mere existence reduces each of our individual chances to win by a lot. Until someone can give me a very solid pick of who the serial killer might be (and not just a random guess), I insist that you must be taken out of the picture as soon as possible. Sorry.

#Sacrifice karins_soulkeeper