[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Might be a little excessive at this point but

#cancel
#sacrifice bart_sol

If we get the SK day 1, it's going to be an 18 player battle royale. If not, sorry bart. :(
@NS> If ever the SK pairs up with me, it would not do him much good aside from ensuring that his kills won't whiff. I'm 90% sure my ability only blocks SK night kills.
That said, I can't deny that what you stated makes sense.

I don't have much to say in my defense, other than: would you really want to waste a once-a-day sacrifice on someone who's very unlikely to be the sk? If you ask me, I'd rather focus on taking out the sk.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=karins_soulkeeper
I don't have much to say in my defense, other than: would you really want to waste a once-a-day sacrifice on someone who's very unlikely to be the sk? If you ask me, I'd rather focus on taking out the sk.

^this. Our priority should be finding the sk, not eliminating dangerous players.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
If you think about it, what you just said there is pretty silly, Frogge, considering finding the SK would be eliminating a dangerous player. :P
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Oh, don't worry, I will absolutely focus on taking out the SK as soon as we find any just somewhat reliable clue. However, right now we have hardly begun to understand the relevance of all the game's rules for our hunt for the SK, and the current majority's votes are all based on very shaky assumptions at best. And at the moment, I would rather use the first lynch to reliably take out a more or less confirmed minor threat to everyone than potentially waste a day on eliminating someone else in the hope of maybe being lucky and hitting the big threat. It's just pure calculation. Nothing personal.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I agree karin needs to die at some point. But I don't think the ability is such a big deal. The odds of the SK rebounding onto me from Karin should be just as high as the odds of the SK choosing me from the collection of non-Karin players.

That being said, I think you should all die at some point. Well, everyone except oddly, that is. So exactly when we kill Karin doesn't seem very important.

Now, @shifty limer. Talk or get murdered.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, when I think about it...

The sacrifice votes have a 1/17 chance of targeting me
The serial killer has a 1/16 chance of targeting me
Any deadly night powers have a 1/16 or 1/15 chance of targeting me, depending on whether the person using them has a partner or not
With karins_soulkeeper alive, the denominator on all of those except the sacrifice votes drops by 2, increasing the likelihood of night actions killing me instead of someone else.

He's statistically twice as dangerous as the SK, because the SK's kills only treat one person as immune to death, but karin's power treats two people as immune to death (him and his partner).

Karins, I don't really know why you explained your power, which was basically the equivalent of scum-claiming. But I'm not going to let your terrible judgement go to waste. You're gonna fuckin' die.

#cancel
#sacrifice karins_soulkeeper
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Oh right, it protects karin's partner as well. That does make it dangerous.

I'm willing to change to karin if Bart does a full roleclaim.
Jeroen_Sol
A full roleclaim that convinces me he isn't the SK, that is.
Frogge
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.

#cancel
#sacrifice LockeZ
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Oh now you're just being lazy
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

NeverSilent, why is it you think it's necessary to target some rando with a power you don't like over an at least semi-promising small list of potential serial killers?
Frogge
author=Hexatona
Oh now you're just being lazy

I have a gut feeling. Even if he isn't SK, he's an experienced player who would cold bloodedly kill any of us for his own sake.
Frogge
And to be fair, his play style is unpredictable
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
The skill protects either karins or partner, not both. That doesn't really tighten the odds as much as LockeZ seems to think, as only one of them can be protected at a time anyway and it would require someone with a night kill to also target the same player, which at this juncture is pretty slim odds. karins is not a priority target right now IMO.
Jeroen_Sol
Frogge, we would all coldbloodedly kill any of the other players for our own sakes.

It's the point of the game.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Personally I want this seriel killer dead ASAP but if we have no lead, I would rather not die before I even get the chance to figure out who it is.
I guess there's not really any way around it other than a role claim huh?
Fair enough, I guess I have nothing to lose anymore anyway. My ability is called Shadow. It allows me to see anyone who newly enters the area I move to. Since I didn't get any information, at first I thought my skill was blocked last night, but since Natook says he was moved after the abilities were used, I'm guessing that's why he didn't pop up on my radar.
Jeroen_Sol
And you didn't see Tung enter even though he died in lime? That's very peculiar. I think you're either lying or not telling the whole truth.

This ability also fits perfectly with how I think the SK operates, which is by being able to see people in the zone they move to. So my money's on not telling the whole truth.

My vote is staying where it is.