[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yup, that does sound Serial Killery, plus you're sorta a ninja girl, so you could slice any of us!!
#cancel
#sacrifice Bart
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Hexatona
NeverSilent, why is it you think it's necessary to target some rando with a power you don't like over an at least semi-promising small list of potential serial killers?

Because I'd rather take a small but guaranteed success over a slim chance at a big success. Besides, I think it's very reasonable to assume that we will find out more information on the pattern of the serial killer's actions as the game goes on. So going for the reliable targets early on instead of speculating when we hardly have anything to go by seems more reasonable to me.
Current Sacrificial Count
Zeuzio: 1 - psy_wombats
LockeZ: 1 - Frogge
Bart_Sol: 10 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000, Delsin7, Hexatona, pianotm, LockeZ, Jeroen_Sol, Trihan, Zeuzio, Kloe
karins_soulkeeper: 1 - NeverSilent, LockeZ

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Countdown: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/night-phase-11-february-2017-countdown-clock-0
Did you noticed TungermanU entering lime?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Oh, wait a second. Those last few posts just did change things up a whole lot. Let me reconsider.

#cancel
author=Bart_Sol
I guess there's not really any way around it other than a role claim huh?
Fair enough, I guess I have nothing to lose anymore anyway. My ability is called Shadow. It allows me to see anyone who newly enters the area I move to. Since I didn't get any information, at first I thought my skill was blocked last night, but since Natook says he was moved after the abilities were used, I'm guessing that's why he didn't pop up on my radar.

Did you noticed TungermanU entering lime?
If not, it means he was already dead.
No idea about Tung. He didn't pop up in the pm
The skill doesn't specifically state anything about dead people, so I have no idea if he didn't show up in my pm because he was killed that night, that he might have been transported to lime after his death, or that he may have had some way of hiding himself
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
What I think happened last night:

1: Tung decided to move to lime. Bart decided to stay in lime.
2: Bart used his power, which is probably legit, to sense Tung entering lime.
3: Bart, being the SK, kills Tung.
4: Another player makes Natook walk into lime.

This way, Bart has to be lying about not seeing Tung with his power, but does not necessarily need to be lying about not seeing Natook enter.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I don't buy Tung being transported after his death. And if he had some way of hiding himself, he should not be dead. Because what's the point of a skill/item that hides you, if people can still target and kill you?
I totally agree. #sacrifice Bart
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Bart's ability is definetly suspicious, but I want to let him defend himself before taking action.

#cancel

As I stayed in lime Bart did not see me with his skill. Not knowing if I had stayed in lime or left, he choose another target (TungermanU).
Except he's already defended himself. I don't trust that ability either. It's possible tung was also moved against his will, but really what are the odds of almost every person in lime getting moved to that exact spot unwillingly?

Of those in lime, I trust bart the least now.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
At this point, I will have to agree. This all sounds extremely fishy.

#Sacrifice Bart_Sol
Jeroen_Sol
To please psy, I will put this in Umineko colours, even though I'm an Ace Attorney character.

Tung died.
Tung and Bart were both in lime.
With the ability Bart has claimed, it would be impossible to tell whether Irog was still in lime or not.
Bart killed Tung.
Bart is the SK.
author=NeverSilent
This all sounds extremely fishy.

Undyne, I like your pun!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Well, regardless, this will probably be informative of the SK having the ability to kill people out of their own zone or not!
Jeroen_Sol
I know I said we shouldn't ban waifu gifs, but they're getting a little annoying now. Could you tone them down a bit, Hex? Maybe like once every 5 posts or so?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Irog
author=NeverSilent
This all sounds extremely fishy.
Undyne, I like your pun!

I don't sea you point, water you talking about?