[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

author=NeverSilent
author=Irog
author=NeverSilent
This all sounds extremely fishy.
Undyne, I like your pun!
I don't sea you point, water you talking about?

Ok, you're good!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Jeroen_Sol
I know I said we shouldn't ban waifu gifs, but they're getting a little annoying now. Could you tone them down a bit, Hex? Maybe like once every 5 posts or so?

meanie

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Are you shore you want to encourage these kinds of bad jokes, Irog?

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Jeroen_Sol
I know I said we shouldn't ban waifu gifs, but they're getting a little annoying now. Could you tone them down a bit, Hex? Maybe like once every 5 posts or so?

Hmmm.............

Nah.
As long as you don't dry from it !
Come on guys, it's not even punny at this point.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc

You're being such a beach karin, cut it out. Or else I shell vote for you as sacrifice.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I come back to puns.

How boring.
Re-Equip!

Time to swim over and slay undyne.
Frogge

If you don't like puns, you can leave. I'll WAVE you goodbye.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Homestuck is like 25% puns - especially fish puns, as it turns out.

Well, that makes sense, because of the cross between with Hussie and Toby...

Huh. TIL.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm not leaving, I'm just disappointed in you all. Almost as much as you all should be disappointed in me.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Awww, come on, don't DESPAIR just because people are making a few puns.
I HOPE you'll even make some puns of your own, Junkodd
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Kloe
Awww, come on, don't DESPAIR just because people are making a few puns.
I HOPE you'll even make some puns of your own, Junkodd

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Some people like to joke around all of day 1 as well, and only get serious on day 2, but those people should burn.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Day 0 and Day 1 in this case haha yay!
Jero's anger bubbles
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I mean, let's be real here. We have been mostly serious for the largest part of day 1. Only now that there's not a lot of remaining material to discuss at the moment, we're starting to get silly for a bit.

Of course, we shouldn't go completely overboard with it - after all, people will have to read all this nonsense when trying to catch up with the game. But I don't think there's anything wrong with not being total humourless downers 100% of the time, especially in a game like this.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I guess that's true.
Frogge
jeroen, why are you being sol rude? Hah. Another pun. I'm on fire! Well, I quite literally may be at some point assuming we have an ignition weapon.
Frogge, you are boned. Sans does not have the guts to win this fight. Don't worry though, we'll send you back to the grave.

Alright I'm done.