[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=demonlord5000
Frogge, you are boned.

I may have misread this orz

OH ALSO Um... we should just wait, we have a majourity of votes on Bart, I'm sorry Bart but you kinda have to die.
author=Jeroen_Sol
To please psy, I will put this in Umineko colours, even though I'm an Ace Attorney character.

Tung died.
Tung and Bart were both in lime.
With the ability Bart has claimed, it would be impossible to tell whether Irog was still in lime or not.
Bart killed Tung.
Bart is the SK.

Finally, my language. To break things down further:
Tung started at Aqua and finished in Lime
Bart started at Lime and finished at Lime

The SK has to input their night kill at the same time as the other night actions

A caveat though Bart killing Tung though... Here's how things would have to happen during the night:
1. Tung moves to Lime
2. Bart gets notified that Tung is moving to Lime
3. Bart decides to kill Tung

That would mean that Bart had to choose to kill Tung /after/ everyone else had already input their night actions. You have to accept either that there are two night phases, one for the SK and one for the rest of us schmucks (would be a nightmare with timezones), or that the SK kill isn't zone-limited.

Once again: does anyone have a skill that can only target someone in the same zone? I don't think there are any, the SK kill included.
People I'm cool with killing:
- k_s (because SK sure isn't gonna do it for us)
- hexatona (makes this thread even more impossible to read at work)
- Zeuzio (armed)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Reading through everything, I am totally not as concerned with getting rid of someone in lime zone as I am of getting rid of someone who increases my chances of dying.

#cancel
#sacrifice karins_soulkeeper
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
There sure are 16 hours left.

author=psy_wombats
That would mean that Bart had to choose to kill Tung /after/ everyone else had already input their night actions. You have to accept either that there are two night phases, one for the SK and one for the rest of us schmucks (would be a nightmare with timezones), or that the SK kill isn't zone-limited.

Once again: does anyone have a skill that can only target someone in the same zone? I don't think there are any, the SK kill included.

I came to the same conclusion about there being two night phases, one for the SK and one for the rest of us. However, I actually think that's very possible. Liberty said we had 18 hours to submit our actions for night 0, and then the night phase lasted 25 hours. This is more than enough time for the SK to act after everyone else, especially if everyone submitted their actions early and didn't wait until the last minute. Alternately, if the SK acted first, then there wouldn't be any kind of issue at all, because everyone could submit their info at the same time. (I had initially discounted the idea that the SK acted first, because the victim was found in a different zone than they were in day 0, but psy_wombats could've moved his corpse.)

Also, yes. Both my skill and the item that got stolen from me are limited by zone.
pianotm
psy_wombats

My items and skills are limited to the zone I'm in.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Yes, I think that's exactly how it goes. Everyone inputs their moves and actions, Bart is notified of the moves, and then inputs his nightkill.

Night phases with multiple stages are not unheard of. Take my Miller's Hollow mafia, for example. There was the witch role, who was notified of the nightkill and could then decide whether or not they wanted to save whoever was targeted.
Now granted, that game was based on the party game "Werewolves of Miller's Hollow", which doesn't have timezone troubles, but it worked pretty well. I don't think I ever had it happen that the actions weren't submitted in time.
If we're on board with multiple phases during night, then it works out, yeah. I also agree Bart's skill is only useful for ambush-murdering people moving into his zone. Sounds like it's probably him.

I'd still rather murder k_s and leave Bart alive for a couple more days though because otherwise this thing is going to last an eternity.

#cancel
#sacrifice karins_soulkeeper
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
why cant we hammer people

#sacrifice karin
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
When we do have hammer people are always like "NO! Don't cast the hammer vote! Leave it until the last minute so we can discuss more!"
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm all for murdering Karin tomorrow. But karin did say they thought their power only affected the SK nightkill, so if we have a chance of nailing the SK today I'd rather go for that.
pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
I'm all for murdering Karin tomorrow. But karin did say they thought their power only affected the SK nightkill, so if we have a chance of nailing the SK today I'd rather go for that.

If karins ability redirects NK based on probability, that means the SK can basically keep targeting karins, hitting anybody else, until karins runs out of lives. I'm not thrilled with the idea of RNG death, and I'm equally enthusiastic about SK being able to throw us off the scent like that.
author=LockeZ
but psy_wombats could've moved his corpse.

But if Reisen's power is based on illusion, it can only move living players.
Jeroen_Sol
Yes, but if the SK is dead, then there are no more NKs to be randomly redirected.

If everyone ends up switching I guess I'll do so as well. I agree Karin needs to die.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I will be very happy when the game is over and I understand the rules
author=Jeroen_Sol
Yes, but if the SK is dead, then there are no more NKs to be randomly redirected.

Using an item is a night action. So using a weapon results in a potential night kill.
author=Kloe
author=demonlord5000
Frogge, you are boned.
I may have misread this orz

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boned
#cancel
#sacrifice karin

Bart is extremely likely to be the sk, but because it's not 100% I'll target karin to get rid of rng deaths. If were right, SK will die during the next day phase.
Jeroen_Sol
I was going by karin's statement that only the serial killer triggered their ability. But thinking about it, that would be extremely situational, so that was probably just a cover.

Would people really use items or skills on karin, knowing it could get RNG'd back into their own face, though?