[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
You know what? Actually, you're right. Bart can die tomorrow.

#Cancel
#Sacrifice karins_soulkeeper
We could also try a quarantine - Bart stays in Lime zone, everyone else moves away from Lime zone. Then either Bart is vindicated or there's no SK kill.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That's a good idea.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, I'm certainly not staying in yellow. In the event SK's ability IS zone based, the best idea to staying alive is staying on the move.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=psy_wombats
We could also try a quarantine - Bart stays in Lime zone, everyone else moves away from Lime zone. Then either Bart is vindicated or there's no SK kill.

I originally wasn't going to change my vote again at this point, but I really like this idea. Let's try it.

#Cancel
#Sacrifice karins_soulkeeper
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
True, we could totes do that!

#cancel
#Sacrifice karin
Jeroen_Sol
A bit meta, but I find Bart's rather lacking participation very offputting as well. I know for a fact that he has ample time to post, so his lurking is really suspicious.

But I guess we'll see what info the quarantine brings us.
I'm open for a partnership. Anyone interested?
I'm curious how the quarantine is supposed to work if there is someone who can move other players around. Or maybe I'm missing something.
Jeroen_Sol
Your entire argument on why you couldn't be the SK was that the moving happens after the other actions.
Jeroen_Sol
So I find it a bit suspicious you of all people would be asking that question.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was simply browsing youtube, and the times that I did check there weren't really any messages I could respond to, since they were either bad puns or reasoning that I can't really refute with concrete evidence.
As for the quarantine, I think that will likely not work. If the true SK has the option of not killing anyone during the night, they can just not kill anyone and make me look suspicious regardless
pianotm
This is also true.

Better than sitting and doing nothing.
Kloe
author=Natook
I'm curious how the quarantine is supposed to work if there is someone who can move other players around. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Um, didn't we clear it up that it was Libs forcing the move?

author=Liberty
Night Actions:- Every night phase you must send Liberty a PM indicating which Zone you are moving to. If in a partnership you must choose a zone to move to together. You may exist in different Zones during the day phase.
- If you do not send a move command you will be moved automatically and at random.

^ here from the OP even ^

So no, it's unlikely anyone is randomly moving someone unless I missed something?
Jeroen_Sol
Of course. I'm pretty sure most of us had already considered that. But if you were innocent, the correct course of action would have been to not say anything about that, in hopes of the SK not thinking about that.

The very fact that you're saying this makes me believe you know very well there isn't going to be a nightkill, and are trying to sound more believable by saying this now rather than a last line of defense.
Kloe
Why don't we just kill Bart and not bother with the whole Quaranteen thingy?
Jeroen_Sol
Didn't everyone who wandered send in a move command? Then this can't have been the reason.
pianotm
author=Kloe
author=Natook
Um, didn't we clear it up that it was Libs forcing the move?

That would be moderator interference unless there's a rule in play. To infer either case is kind of ridiculous. No, these are other players forcing the move.

Kloe
Liberty
Night Actions:- If you do not send a move command you will be moved automatically and at random.
^ here from the OP even ^

So no, it's unlikely anyone is randomly moving someone unless I missed something?

Except people are being moving twice, once of their own decision and once by forced action. This rule should not come into effect if people are deciding where to move, and by the fact that LockeZ remained in yellow zone, it's clear that Liberty forcing you to move only applies to gray zone.
Kloe
Ah, sorry, I just figured that was what happened to me, so I sorta made 2 and 2 make 3, soz!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=psy_wombats

I love this idea, but what if the SK's weapon is indeed not zone limited? They could frame bart by killing someone tonight from a different zone. Then bart will look like the SK and we'll all lynch him, but then he'll flip town. In the end the serial killer would survive for two days without anyone trying to lynch them.