[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Actually, including an encoded label is needless effort. At least... I presume none of the players are going to hack the site for an integrity breach =P
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
It's "Elltay emay ouryay ecretsay."

If you do pig Latin, do it correctly.
Is there a y? I always pronounced "a"as "ay" but spelled it with a just the letter a.

idk guy you got the joke
You could also do watermarking on your avatar picture.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I think this just goes to show that this game is in heavy need of a hammer rule.

Oh well, I've warmed up to the jokes now. Keep em coming.
From the pig latin wiki

For words that begin with consonant sounds, all letters before the initial vowel are placed at the end of the word sequence. Then, "ay" (some people just add "a") is added, as in the following examples:

I'll concede that ay seems to be more common, but I wasn't necessarily wrong in my spelling.
Jeroen_Sol
Oh, I didn't know -a was also acceptable. My bad.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Hexatona
author=Jeroen_Sol
...Do we really need to add a clause to the "No OOT communication" rule that disallows encrypted communication in thread?
Well geez, I think that certainly flies under the rules! It's all completely in public!
There's actually no rule against out of thread communication.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Oh, I didn't know -a was also acceptable. My bad.

hey no worries, I'll still conform my pig latin habits with the more common form of spelling for the future
author=LockeZ
There's actually no rule against out of thread communication.

There should be one.

I think the only "out of thread" communications allowed are between partners.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's a common rule in mafia games, but Liberty didn't include it in this game. Since there's an easy list of rules that has been copied and pasted to 30 different games, and she could've used but didn't, presumably she made it legal on purpose. Similar to how Cavedog allowed talking in the thread at night during his game.

However, you might want to wait for moderator confirmation that it was done on purpose before actually PMing someone.
If that were the case, the partner chats would be entirely useless though
author=Bart_Sol
If that were the case, the partner chats would be entirely useless though

Yeah, I agree with this. I just assumed no talking outside the thread since that's like.. one of the most basic rules. Plus that was pretty much the only obvious draw to partnering up. Sacrifice movement for communication.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Using encryption devices and speaking oot with people you aren't partners with is against the rules.
But what about encryption by hand? =P
uhhh what key size are we talking here
How far are you willing to go to find sufficiently large primes for the rest to give up on trying to crack your crypto?
Huh.

I was approaching this game like it was a standard mafia game; my goal wasn't to be one of the last waifu standing, it was to root out the sk. I guess I can continue helping as a patron.

Expect gifts guys :)

Ps - If it isn't evident, I'm not mad.
I don't think OoT should be assumed as allowed if it isn't explicitly stated. That is kind of unfair for the other players, and difficult for Libby to keep track of.
author=Bart_Sol
How far are you willing to go to find sufficiently large primes for the rest to give up on trying to crack your crypto?

lmao not far enough for the scope of this game