[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I really doubt karin was bluffing when he blurted out a power without even being asked about his power to begin with.
Nah, I thought it was a bluff at first because it was a "don't nightkill me please!!" ability, which I've only ever seen fakeclaimed haha
Current Sacrificial Count
Bart_Sol: 6 - Delsin7, Hexatona, Trihan, Zeuzio, Irog, Kloe
karins_soulkeeper: 7 - LockeZ, pianotm, psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000, Jeroen_Sol, NeverSilent

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Countdown: T minus 10 minutes

(I already said that future days will be shorter. If I'd let hammer happen, then it would have been Natook dead, Bart and Karins would still be floating around and a lot of stuff wouldn't have been discovered. There will not be a hammer rule in this game.)
Wait, what would happen if I cast a vote?

#sacrifice bart
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Libby confirms that lynching karins was the right move!
oh good lord

Tungerman, please somehow rig things so that both of them die
oh MAN here we go, some action

#sacrifice bart

WILDCARD BITCHES
let ole Tungerman cast the last vote, the watchful patron overseeing the world he was so cruelly removed from so early
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Liberty
Countdown: T minus 10 minutes

Day phase has been over for 5 minutes now.
Current Sacrificial Count
Bart_Sol: 7 - Delsin7, Hexatona, Trihan, Zeuzio, Irog, Kloe, karins_soulkeeper
karins_soulkeeper: 7 - LockeZ, pianotm, psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000, Jeroen_Sol, NeverSilent

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

NIGHT PHASE STARTS
INFO POST INCOMING

WHITE ZONE IS NOT OPEN FOR THIS NIGHT

The sacrifice command was made at 9:57 by karins so it counts. Also, internet has been playing up due to storms. orz
A soft chime indicates a new message shown on the bracelet. Looking at it you see the following.

THE PATRONS ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THIS SACRIFICE.

Name: Ononoki Yotsugi (karins_soulkeeper)
Place of death: White (Cornucopia)
Cause of death: Sacrifice
Serial Killer: Negative

Name: Akatasuki (Bart_Sol)
Place of death: Lime
Cause of death: Sacrifice

The message clears and a map is shown:

The Cornucopia pulses and all who were in the zone find themselves in grey instead. You may not choose White to move to tonight.

NIGHT 1 BEGINS
18 hours til night ends
A soft chime and buzz as dawn breaks indicates a new message shown on the bracelet. Looking at it you see the following.

Name: Inspector Lunge (Natook)
Place of death: Red
Cause of death: Bear

Name: Maya (Jeroen_Sol)
Place of death: Aqua
Cause of death: Boom Mine

The message clears and a map is shown:

DAY 2 BEGINS
36 hours til day ends
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
no one in red zone

so the sk can just kill everywhere. i would probably suggest a sacrifice from amongst the people who thought that was obvious. but game seems mostly random. zzz time
pianotm
"Bomb trap"? Wait, does that mean there are traps in the zones? That it's not just other people that can kill us off?
Apologies, had to edit the deaths. Copy/paste is a fiend.
I bet the SK has some kind of rng trap skill. Like 1d6 and whatnot. I wonder if the SK can trigger the traps or not, hmm.

Also wasn't expecting to lose Jer so quickly. Maya must not have been psychic enough.
pianotm
Ah, so the SK doesn't appear to have made a night kill. A mine is most definitely an item and a bear is almost certainly a hazard! Irog is the last one from lime. My current partner has a drag ability, so I know for a fact that Irog's in our zone, and somebody shot me last night. Now, I've got seven people to choose from, including my current partner, but my thought is that we should get rid of the coincidence first.

#Sacrifice Irog
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
There's a bear!? WHAT? and mines?!

I don't wanna move, this seems scary...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
oh. it was a bear. so we'll continue with the current theory.

author=pianotm
Ah, so the SK doesn't appear to have made a night kill. A mine is most definitely an item and a bear is almost certainly a hazard! Irog is the last one from lime. My current partner has a drag ability, so I know for a fact that Irog's in our zone, and somebody shot me last night. Now, I've got seven people to choose from, including my current partner, but my thought is that we should get rid of the coincidence first.

#Sacrifice Irog

sounds good to me

#sacrifice Irog