[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
#sacrifice irog

It's the only lead we have really.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
its actually due to vainglory

Three shots ring out simultaneously and two people in Blue zone go down! LockeZ stands with a cool action pose and blows the smoke from his 6-shooter, before tossing it behind him in a 'Devil May Care' way.

Name: Miaka (CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK)
Place of death: Blue
Cause of death: 6-Shooter
Serial Killer: Negative

Name: Hana (Irog)
Place of death: Blue
Cause of death: 6-Shooter
Serial Killer: Negative

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Guys, I solved the mystery. It wasn't Irog.

Whelp, time to give LockeZ a semi-disapproving look for misappropriation of a revolver.

Who's still alive now?
Blobofgoo
Are we still going with the loners?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, it's not the serial killer, but two people are dead. At least that's something.

It's difficult to change the world on your own, but twisting it a little might not be all that hard.

Blobofgoo
Uhhhhh #sacrifice kloe? This game is sort of...impossible
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

The game is murder and murder is fun!
LockeZ
author=Blobofgoo
No, Irog's death was the last piece of the puzzle we needed to systematically prove that the serial killer's attack is long-range. We've now killed every person who was in the lime zone on night 0 when Tungerman was murdered there.

So there's no particular reason to target anyone who's alone any more. Instead, we should target people based on other criteria. Like psy, because his power to make people randomly wander is still really annoying. Or any other reason you have to consider certain people more dangerous. (The people who haven't used items yet are more likely to still have usable items, for example.)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
s
author=LockeZ
author=Blobofgoo
No, Irog's death was the last piece of the puzzle we needed to systematically prove that the serial killer's attack is long-range. We've now killed every person who was in the lime zone on night 0 when Tungerman was murdered there.

So there's no particular reason to target anyone who's alone any more. Instead, we should target people based on other criteria. Like psy, because his power to make people randomly wander is still really annoying. Or any other reason you have to consider certain people more dangerous. (The people who haven't used items yet are more likely to still have usable items, for example.)

Speaking of which, has anyone else had any random wanderings? I know it hasn't happened to me again.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hexatona
s
LockeZ
Blobofgoo

Speaking of which, has anyone else had any random wanderings? I know it hasn't happened to me again.

No. There's still one more unaccounted piece. After actions, people are moved by other player's drag abilities. Also, thank you LockeZ.

From this point forward, it's best that nobody tell anyone what zone, they're in. LockeZ just demonstrated why. Thank him.
Um, well, huh...

I don't really know how to proceed from here. I'm in blue with my current partner by the way.
pianotm
Zeuzio
Um, well, huh...

I don't really know how to proceed from here. I'm in blue with my current partner by the way.

Your timing is comic.
author=pianotm
Zeuzio
Um, well, huh...

Your timing is comic.

Oh well! the rng gods hath spared me so far.
pianotm
Blobofgoo
Uhhhhh #sacrifice kloe? This game is sort of...impossible

I don't think Kloe is it, but it's our next best lead. Still, I don't think it's Kloe. I think she'd have given herself away by now. I do know one guy in this thread who can lie seamlessly, though, and he's one of the other two. I'm guessing I don't have to cancel.

#Sacrifice NeverSilent
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I have my own reasons for this:

#Sacrifice NeverSilent
*Hops aboard the bandwagon and prepares for the worst.*
#Cancel
#Sacrifice NeverSilent
@LockeZ: Presumably you had a third target, considering the whole "three shots rang out" thing. But only two people died. Did you put an extra bullet in cavedog to make sure he stayed dead? (understandable)

#cancel
#sacrifice NeverSilent