[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm assuming the third bullet was for me, considering people in these games seem to hate me as much as Cave Dog.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I was partnered with NeSi before he broke it just before night phase, and if he was telling the truth and has an item, I'm screwed voting for him, but it seemed so confusing so I may as well risk it and join the bandwagon. Apparently he can 100% accurate hit someone with an item who used to be a teammate but then votes for him? I guess we'll find that out sooner rather than later.
#cancel
#sacrifice Neversilent

Also Irog, no joke, but I do like your Katt theory...
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Huh, that's interesting information Kloe.
Current Sacrificial Count
NeverSilent: 5 - pianotm, Hexatona, Delsin7, psy_wombats, Kloe

Person with most votes at the end of the day phase will be Sacrificed to appease the Patrons.

Don't forget to cancel before voting again.
Day 2 ends in 15 hours (realised I'll be out of town when the Day is supposed to end.)
Kloe
So Irog's Katt vote didn't count? Dammit!! ;w;
Trihan
#cancel since we can't really kill Irog twice.

Not quite feeling the NeverSilent bandwagon yet.
Sorry, I've been run off my feet all day and am a bit >.<; atm. Totally didn't see that issue with Irog.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Trihan
#cancelsince we can't really kill Irog twice.

Not quite feeling the NeverSilent bandwagon yet.

Well, yeah, he may be a candidate for SK, but my reasoning behind suggesting we lynch him is more based on the notion is that he is really good at blindsiding opposing players. Seriously, you may or may not lose, but if you're going to lose, it's very likely to be to him.

1. Don't have a good lead on SK.
2. There's a vague chance NS is SK with no stronger leads on anyone else.

That's all I really need to vote NS. Play a couple of games with him, and you'll understand why.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
#cancel
#sacrifice neversilent
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Geez, LockeZ, if you kill my partner the least you can do is take responsibility!

Well, anyone need a "LIFETIME PRESENTS: All Aboard the Hell Train: Choo Choo to Victory - The Story of ______ and Pascal" Teammate? I have valuable information~!
Trihan
Tempting offer Hex but I already partnered up with someone this morning.
Kloe
I'm partnered with someone plus the chat is borked for me right now, so sorry Hexy!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

*incomprehensible swearing*
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=oddRABBIT
I'm in Aqua. My partner blew up in an explosion there, and so I do not know who the other person in Aqua is.

I mentioned earlier that I was the other person aqua
Frogge
Anyway, reading along. Interesting how the killer wasn't from lime.
Also, I still have a gut feeling about LockeZ. Plus, he just shot two people, even though it didn't matter too much in the end as we only lost Irog, who was likely going to be sacrificed today either way, and Cave, who wasn't being particularly unpredicatable in this game like in most others, but still suspicious. I think I'll go no sacrifice for today, just because I want to confirm something tonight first.

Trihan
No sacrifice doesn't make sense in a game where you want everyone dead except you and someone else who isn't the SK.
Frogge
No like, I want someone to die, but I don't have a good person to lynch at the moment, so I think I'd just rather let you guys take care of the sacrifice
Trihan
Which has actually just made me realise the crucial flaw in karins' ability reveal: even if you don't count the RNG target redirection, anyone who can't be killed at night is going to be a prime target for sacrifice during the day.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Trihan
Which has actually just made me realise the crucial flaw in karins' ability reveal: even if you don't count the RNG target redirection, anyone who can't be killed at night is going to be a prime target for sacrifice during the day.

Yes, a good reason if ever I saw one to NOT reveal your ability information for free
Trihan
It's a bit like throwing your ally under the bus. Sure it furthers your win condition anyway but I'd still feel bad about it because BEST FRIENDS 4 LYF