[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=LockeZ
Also I apparently missed where NeverSilent said that was his power.

Because I didn't. Kloe outed me.

And in case you're wondering, I have found exactly one item over the course of the game so far, and it wasn't even an offensive one. Which is especially frustrating in my case.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I've said it multiple times now. You can go to grey, but weird things happen. I tried going there night 0 and accidentally triggered mines. This didn't kill me, but it did disorient me and put me in one of the colored zones. No idea which one.

Somehow kloe got there safely. Her blink ability makes me think it may be possible that she made the tunger kill in lime and still blinked out.

#cancel
#sacrifice kloe
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Or what if Kloe blinks out to the grey zone?

#sacrifice Kloe

I don't really know what's going on anymore but an untargetable person seems pretty dangerous.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Blobofgoo
Her blink ability makes me think it may be possible that she made the tunger kill in lime and still blinked out.

Add I and NeSi have said, I can only blink adjacently and only when attacked. Therefore while we know the SK has long range assumedly, you have to realise that to blink, someone has to attack me which you may assume happened last night, ít didnt

Also I wouldn't say untargettable, just immune to head on attacks, not bear invasions and stuff.

I know you don't lose anything by lynching me, but dammit, I'm not the SK. Knowing me I would have given up by now if I was and had so many votes, that's just how I am.

Welp, I'm probably already gonna die anyway, just know that I'm seriously gonna haunt you guys when I become a Patron.
Kloe
Also the mines, as we know, are items and the Grey Zone has nothing weird about it, it's just a great spot to blink from.
Blobofgoo
No. It has mines
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I remember vaguely that someone said the grey zone had mines in it or some other RNG stuff, but I think that's just because it was night zero and we weren't allowed to stay there that day. So, I think generally the Grey Zone has just as many shenanigans applicable to it as any other zone.
Blobofgoo
That was me.
Kloe
As you may remember, I think it was Orange or Aqua ALSO had mines? It was how Jero died? Mines are item spawned, someone even admitted to laying the mine that killed Jero if I remember.

Grey Zone has the same shenanigans as any other zone, except I assume Night 0 (which I keep calling Night 1) where we weren't allowed there.
Frogge
Blob, it feels like you're trying to keep us out of grey zone because you're hiding something. If there's mines, you could have easily killed a few people by not telling that.
Kloe
I don't know how to put this more simply...
THERE AREN'T CURRENTLY MINES IN GREY!
Blobofgoo
There are most certainly mines. Because it was night 0 they couldn't have been placed there. Also no one was left in grey on day 1.
Kloe
There aren't mines!! I literally just went into there and there are no mines! No kaboom happened, nothing bad. Maybe Libby just placed some mines there by default!

There aren't any mines in Grey, definately not any more, anyway!!
Caught up. I don't think Kloe's the SK but as with KS, if they can't be nightkilled, gotta be lynched. There's really no motivation to find the SK until we're down to maybe 4 people and as the SK has the exact same goal as the rest of us they're not exactly detectable.

#sacrifice Kloe
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Oooh, maybe we'll have another one of those time-saving

FLASHTAG#DOUBLEKILLS

In other news I think I just gave myself a brain aneurysm making that so I think Imma geta coffee
Blobofgoo
Maybe we should just spread the votes out evenly for a multi-kill
Frogge
Who will be the second kill then?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, beforehand it was NeverSilent, which is what I was implying.
Frogge
I don't feel like NeSi is a very good person to lynch atm. They aren't particulary dangerous with their ability, and nothing has happened to kloe, meaning they may not actually have an item. (They've also never been to cornucopia from the looks of it)