[RMMV] MY PLUGIN FOR MULTI-CAST, MULTI-HIT USING ATTACK TIMES+

Pages: 1
A simple plugin i made that allows you to use the trait "Attack Times+" on magical or physical skills or both. Dual-cast, Dual-hit, or Multi-Cast up to x9 and Multi-Hit up to 9x. Good uses are 'Passive States' or any state that gives you the option to dualcast or multihit without specifying the individual skill to repeat. It's lighter and more versatile then other dualcast plugs out there and like i said more versatile since your using traits "Attack Times+" just copy and past script to .js name it anything, and import.

Game_Action.prototype.numRepeats = function() {
var repeats = this.item().repeats;
if (this.isSkill()) {
repeats += this.subject().attackTimesAdd();
}
return Math.floor(repeats);
};

Note - the this.isSkill, currently set to use all skill types, but if you want magic only, this.isMagical or this.isPhysical for specific use of skill. add in this.isAttack to use basic attacks as well.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Doesn't the "Repeat" box in the database already do this?
Nope, it currently defaults to basic normal attacks. My little script changes the behavior to do whatever you want with Trait "Attack Times+". I know theres folks out there who love dualcast skills, so i took it a step furthur to allow all skill types and up x9 times cast.

Note- Oh I know you mean, yes Repeat does that, for magic or physical, but my script allows passive states or any state to utilize the trait "Attack Times+". Like dual cast any list of skills you want etc. instead of specifying each skill to repeat itself.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Ah, cool. Useful plugin then. :)
Pages: 1