[RMVX ACE] [SCRIPTING] IDLE POSE FOR MOG HUNTER SCHALA BATTLE SYSTEM SCRIPT

Pages: 1
hi all, Was wondering if anyone could add in a _idle pose for this battle system, at the moment the idle pose is the walking animation on the spot.

this is the battle system I am on about https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rgss3-schala-battle-system/

Hey, not really sure what you want exactly. But, is it just an idle sprite, because if so here's one.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
ZeroColours: chibievil is asking someone to actually code in an idle pose to the battle system, because currently the animation code doesn't have one. When the characters aren't doing anything they walk on the spot.

chibievil: should be a pretty trivial addition but unfortunately I have a pretty large backload of other work so I can't do this for you right now.
not an idle sprite, i mean to add an idle graphics into the script so i can have a separate graphics for idle. Sorry if i didn't word the post properly. atm the battle system uses the walking sprite on the spot for idle, and i do not want that.

@Trihan, no biggie. Maybe another helpful person can help.
Ahh, okay. I'm sorry chibievil, I won't have time for coding either than, I'm currently programming a personal project, and helping to program a side project for another person. Wish you luck.
Pages: 1