BLEED 2

Pages: 1
Steam's count down now clocks 18 hours to Bleed 2 unlock, I hope that my ba...

Wait, what do you mean "Don't know it?"
So, as the store says simply and effectively "it is a relentless arcade action game featuring air-dodging, bullet-reflecting, and tons of bosses.
It's prequel looked simple, were a about half the size promised for this one and still were a nice treat for fans of side-scrollers with a sizable amount of hours of content for those up to challenge the higher difficulties. So I'm quite hyped for this one, even though I think that hyping is bad.

But there is one other thing that makes this release special. Even if you don't care about shooters.

author=Iam Campell
Four years ago, when I was just starting to put the game together, I had a moment where I suddenly realized the scope of what I was planning. It profoundly depressed me — it honestly didn’t seem possible to complete; trying seemed like a waste of time. I literally curled into a ball went to sleep in the middle of the afternoon. I’m not sure why I kept going from that point, but I’m really glad I did. Piece by piece, day by day — my skills have improved, the game has come together, and now it’s all culminated in the game you’ll be able to play in three days!

Ian Campell, through the three years of nearly solo-developing, documented weekly on his blog the progress on the game, it's both inspirational and valuable information which I find really worth the while.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Thanks for pointing me to this, bought both of them today. :)
Bleed is totally a hidden gem. Only stumbled upon it because it was on sale and I was looking for games that only cost $1.

Bleed 2 is unfortunately Steam-only.
Pages: 1