UNABLE TO CREATE THREADS

Pages: first 12 next last
{Solved}

Tried to create one in the Videogames section but when I submit, it appears like it was created, but only the title with no opening post and if I get out of it vanishes (not even on archives).

The OP had two images and a external link, is this upsetting the anti-spam filters?

Edit: Yes. Seems I've been able to create this one. :p
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
You need 1000MS to post in Videogames...

Maybe you should donate >.>
It probably thought it was spam!
RMN has become sentient btw
author=InfectionFiles
You need 1000MS to post in Videogames...

Maybe you should donate >.>
Oh rip, been so used of being in welp that never knew about it, but I can imagine the preventive measures involved. Guess I'll condense the subject and post it elsewhere for instance. (doublecheck: in a open area where it does not get misplaced)

I have plans on donating though, however I don't have a PayPal account nor a credit card to create one, so I'll have to find out a way around it.

author=kentona
RMN has become sentient btw

I blame the constant traffic of sentient bots.
rmn please post better
The reason is because the flagging algorithm currently flags anything with code in it. Next time try removing any code, then editing it in after it posts. (At least until it's fixed).

In the interim, if it happens again, PM me and I'll unflag.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
And I was just joking! lol :P
Nemera
How art thou fallen from holy chapsets, O Nemera, son of the evening!
MY POWER IS MANIFEST
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Have you tried being a spider?
Ok, I fixed a bug that was causing the spam filter to totally ignore the previous most recent updates. Should be less flagging of non-spam now.
author=InfectionFiles
And I was just joking! lol :P

Made sense to me lol, had a spam preventing conspiracy and everything.

And... Why suddently there's two copies of it up now?
It's not like all previously failed attempts ended up accepted somehow because it would be 3.(plz no BTW)
If you look at https://rpgmaker.net/users/Kevincalanor/topics/ you'll see that all three were created. But one is apparently still flagged.
I unflagged one of them!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Was it the same one? I'm p. sure if that happens then he gets to post one spam thread for free without getting filtered.
Nah, he had three versions of the thread before realising that it wasn't posting through. Kentona and I unflagged two versions, but one later got locked. One still roams the wilds of the forums to this day, awaiting attention from any lonely member.
This website still won't let me make forum posts from my laptop. It still thinks Im a robot. I've tried signing out on my old computer like you suggested but it didn't help.
Are you using rpgmaker.net or www.rpgmaker.net? Try without the www.
I just tried both. But it seems if I attempt to add www. to the address the adress defaults to removing the www. whether i want it or not
Pages: first 12 next last