BONJOUR !

Pages: 1
Hi guys.

I'm quite familiar with all the RM softwares as I come from the French RM community (Oniromancie, aka rpg-maker.fr), and I've been using them for over 10 years now.

Now I'm thinking of frequenting this site as it seems pretty good, and it would be fun to see what other people are up to as there aren't many new projects where I'm from.

I have one question though, I've been looking on the forum & site from top to bottom, and I can't see anywhere to present a project haha (I mean like, opening a topic or submitting a game proposal, with loads of pictures). If you could help me with that I'd be more than happy to show you a bit of my work.

Cheers !

PS: damn, what's up with all the anti-bot checks, are you all working for the CIA ? xD
Hello and welcome~

Projects/Games are separate from the forums with their own shiny gamepage (same with tutorials and articles).
If you hover over the top account-bar you can select submissions -> submit game
It'll take a few days to be approved, usually, and it needs a basic description and screenshots. Instructions are right there : )
Looking forward to your work!

And yes, bots used to be quite the plague so .. are you SURE you are not a bot? ; )
Oh yeah, how could I miss that haha. Thank you !
I think one of my games was nominated for a Alex d'Or once...

Welcome to RMN!
All good~ it's a common question actually : )
See you around the boards!
Oh that's cool Kentona ! What was your game title ?
Hey, welcome friend of Oniromancie.
It was the first RM community I joined, back when the unofficial RMXP french translation was first spotted on the Internet. I think I've seen your avatar and name around before.
author=NanakyTim
Oh that's cool Kentona ! What was your game title ?
it was either Hellion or Hero's Realm back in 2009
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Bonjour! Bienvenue a RMN! Faire beaucoup de jeu!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Heya! Welcome to RMN! We are happy to have you! :)
Welcome! Have a good time among us.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Bonjour Nanaky! Je m'appelle Kloe! I am called Kloe
Welcome to RMN! It's fun here and we have lots of ways to procrastinate, I hope you have fun here!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Mmmm...fromage...

Does that French site still exist?
Is Aedemphia still in the making?
Aha I'm a bit late to answer all of you. Thank you !

Yes the French site as well as AĆ«demphia still exist :p

Je m'appelle Kloe!

Eh, close enough
Pages: 1