[FORUM GAME] RISE OF THE HIGHLANDER

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I see why Adira, an animal lover, travels with Ratfest.

"Indeed there is no honor in even hoping to battle innocent creatures of the earth."
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=LockeZ
"There's no honor to be found in killing giant scorpions and slime creatures in the first place."

"If it bleeds, I wanna kill it, kay! I wonder how much blood a giant scorpion would have?"
pianotm
"Battle if it must be done, but I hope you don't seek to be needlessly cruel."
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"Or at least hide it better."
Kloe
"But but," I say before mumbling "I just wanna kill stuuuff"
pianotm
"I'm sure you'll have ample opportunity to 'kill stuuuff' here without having to brutalize the first thing you see."
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
"Silly superstitions, is it? Remind me not to heal your wounds when your bloodlust inevitably gets you hurt, then. After all, such superstitious spells could not possibly have any effect, right?"
Kloe
"Aww, you guys are no fun."

"And you better heal me, or my bloodlust won't be restricted to just the enemy!"
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I roll my eyes. Bickering like little brats again. The cacaphony is unceasing.

"And a fine job of stealth you're doing so far," I quip. "Hopefully whatever wretched creatures make these tunnels their home haven't any ears."
"Alright, let's take the central path. We'll have to start somewhere after all. I can only hope we encounter natural animals down there and no monstrous spawns of magic."
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I can't believe I missed my chance to bring Aldus back. Dang it. This is going to bother me for a while.

Regardless, I hope you all have a lot of fun. Good luck, and try not to die!

(Sorry for interrupting.)
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
-----Turn 3-----
In response to Ratfest, the pale-green skinned man says
"Maps are for them what don't know where they are. Anyway, we wouldn't ever dream of going in here, so we wouldn't have a map."

With the decision made to go down the middle path, Ratfest begins his descent down the mild slope, torch in hand, followed by the rest of the party.

The Torch brings light to about 60 feet in front of Ratfest, the blue moss on the ceiling glistening under it's vibrant glow. The hallway is narrow, leaving only enough room to go down single-file. After a minute of marching downwards, Ratfest spots a doorway that opens up into a 40 foot radius chamber, which appears to have a pit filled with water inside and workbenches against the walls with various aparatus. Before he enters the room, however, he notices some of the blue moss above the doorway appears to me far more transparent, with a dark spot inside it.
Sohpie and Adira perk their ears up as they hear the scuttling of insectoid legs deeper in the chamber.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I notice Ratfest looking up at something above the doorway.

"What is it, Ratfest? Did you notice anything?"

I follow Ratfest's gaze, and my eyes fall onto the weird moss.

"Adira, Feng'gar. Does either of you know what this moss is?"
pianotm
Seiromem, do I have an example of the blue moss in my journal?
Seiromem
author=pianotm
Seiromem, do I have an example of the blue moss in my journal?

You can't recall there being anything on this blue moss off the top of your head. You'll have the skim through the book to be sure, which would take an action.
Jeroen_Sol
"What about you, Feng'gar?"

Having the distinct feeling this is going to take a while, I sit down for some prayer.
"I'll take a look in my herbology book too, in case Adira can't find anything in hers."
pianotm
I try to find it in my journal.
LockeZ
Bold your actions!

@Seiromem, any response to my request about my abilities?
Seiromem
author=LockeZ
Bold your actions!

@Seiromem, any response to my request about my abilities?
Right, that, yes:
Spell: PROFANE: Curse of Pestilence: When you touch a creature roll a D100 Results: 1-25: The enemy resists the curse 26-50 The enemy is cursed with your choice of Filth Fever or Tetanus 51-75 The enemy is cursed for three rounds rather than 2 76-100: Enemy is cursed with Both diseases for three rounds.