[FORUM GAME] RISE OF THE HIGHLANDER

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"I picked up one thing! ONE THING! And it just happened to be the thing that solved the problem! Maybe one of us can pick up something that makes us good at spider disassembly!"
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
A bit dazed, and still feeling cold, I see Sophie running straight at the insect. I feel like I react instantly, though more likely there's a delay of a second or two because I only just thawed out.

"Sophie, watch out!"

I cast Divine Protection on Sophie as she runs at the insect. Unless she's already attacked by the time I cast the spell. In that case, I'll cast it on Ratfest instead, before he uses Rank Yank.
"Can you guys not argue while we're in the middle of a battle?"
"We can always suss out who you believe is at fault once we've taken care of this creature." I add with a roll of my eyes.

I take out another arrow and see if I can find a weak spot in the creature's exoskeleton I can fire at. If I can't find anything I could feasibly aim at, I shoot at its head instead.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"Talking is a free action! I'll bicker as much as I please!"
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LockeZ
"Talking is a free action! I'll bicker as much as I please!"

"That's the first thing you've said that I agree with!"
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
"You people are breaking the sanctity of the fourth wall! Desist before we face divine justice, paradoxes or plotholes!"
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
"Or thunderbolts inside!!"