THIS COMMUNITY IS AMAZING

Pages: 1
Hi all, brand new to the rpgmaker.net and I just want to say that you guys are awesome. I just put my game up on the website, and I had a few questions, and they were answered immediately.

Everyone I've come into contact with has been so friendly and helpful. I normally post on /rpgmaker, but think I'll be stopping by here a lot more often:). I can't tell you how many times I've scrounged rpgmaker forums just like this and found exactly what I needed, and it's all been made possible by a supportive and outstanding community. I want to be around to help pay forward what has been graciously given to me. Looking forward to working with you all!
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I'm really glad to see that you've had a positive experience since joining us, and look forward to seeing great things from you. :D
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I agree, I love this place, everyone is super duper friendly! :D
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Yay! And I also agree. :)

It's always nice to get talented developers involved with the community.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
RMN is certainly not perfect, but I do believe a lot of the people here really try their best to make it as friendly, helpful and supportive of a community as it can be. It's very encouraging to see you feel so welcome here.

Thanks for joining the site! Have a great time, and hopefully see you around!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
hello you lovely person :)
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
This community is more open than others.
Of course it ain't perfect, but no community is.

But pardon my irrelevant opinions, welcome to RMN!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hello brand new personage of the gam mak variety! Yes, this community is amazing and the people here are amazing, depending on the day of the week.
Nice getting acquainted with you all. I'll be seeing you around the forums. Remember that I'm open to providing feedback so pm me if needed.
now I await the chilling sequel to this post, due in 3 months "This Community is Terrible"
author=kentona
now I await the chilling sequel to this post, due in 3 months "This Community is Terrible"

Na it won't be that soon;). Six months, maybe?
Pages: 1