*mwahahahahaha*

<- never worried about lockerspace

Lol. xD So this is the ultimate motive behind your cheer leading. xD
author=Luiishu535
author=Kylaila
*mwahahahahaha*

<- never worried about lockerspace
Lol. xD So this is the ultimate motive behind your cheer leading. xD

Pfff, achievments and honor are FAR greater than that. I know you know better ; ) About my secret plan.

Everybody knows reviews are the most efficient way to get makerscore reliably. With the time I spent there I could've easily gotten me another 500, if not more : D

I meant what I said. I always had way more locker space than I ever needed *shrug*
I don't use it for much more than the occasional profile pic or random pic : ) It's just not on my radar.
Damn, I should not have voted for end of the world x)
Hahahaha you definitely would've deserved it too. Welp!
There is still two days to go tho
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
The poll is closed and we have a draw! Congrats to everyone who finished a game and a round of applause to the joint winners, TWIDIAIBOY and Sideways!
author=Kloe
The poll is closed and we have a draw! Congrats to everyone who finished a game and a round of applause to the joint winners, TWIDIAIBOY and Sideways!

I will dole out achievos shortly. Also, the poll is technically still votable since polls never close on RMN (we didnt code in the functionality).
I don't count : /
author=kentona
author=Kloe
I will dole out achievos shortly. Also, the poll is technically still votable since polls never close on RMN (we didnt code in the functionality).

Sorry I ninja'd you there /o\
author=StarSkipp
author=kentona
author=Kloe
Sorry I ninja'd you there /o\

works for me!
Plus congrats for the winners :D

author=kentona
Also, the poll is technically still votable since polls never close on RMN (we didnt code in the functionality).

Jus like RMN, Polls are forever.
(I have the feeling this is an epic typo but can't find the original x.x.)
Pages: first prev 12 last