JUST A NEW MEMBER DRIVING BY :)

Pages: 1
Hello guys!
My name is Chalil a.k.a TheIronBull, I am 18 years old and living in Germany.
I've started with this activity actually quite a few years ago, but I quickly gave up due to lack of motivation and time. But this should change now (I hope).

Being the newbie I am, I am trying to create some games with the help of this great community, and I hope that I might get the chance to work with all of you sometime :)

Greetings
TheIronBull
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hello! Welcome to RMN! :)

We are happy to have you and look forward to your involvement in the community ^.^
author=InfectionFiles
Hello! Welcome to RMN! :)

We are happy to have you and look forward to your involvement in the community ^.^

Ahh, thanks for the warm welcoming! Yeah I think this is a good place to be :)
Oh, another German~
Hallo und herzlich willkommen : )

Slow n steady now~ looking forward to your progress.
author=Kylaila
Oh, another German~
Hallo und herzlich willkommen : )

Slow n steady now~ looking forward to your progress.

Haha, schön einen Deutschen hier anzutreffen.

Gotta make sure I learn and hone every skill
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Beep beep
who got the keys to the Jeep?
vrrrrm!
Welcome. Have fun making your games, show your skills, and exchange ideas on the forum. And if you want to work with some of us (working with all of us would be unmanageable), keep an eye open for the events advertized on the front page: they are good opportunities for team projects.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i made a gay dwarf just to romance you!
Hello bud, I'm brand new as well. This community is great though, so have fun! If I've learned anything is the past couple of days here, it is to mingle with others and check each other's work out. It's about working together.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

I'm not too late for this, am I?
Hullo. Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen, bitte!
Pages: 1