[RM2K3] HERO WON'T USE SKILLS?

Pages: 1
So, I have a game with multiple heroes (9 actually!) And all of them can use skills just right, except for one!
No matter what I do, all of her skills appear in grey! (aka; non-usable)

There's no actual type-mechanism in my game... (no "super effective moves", or "non-effective")
I've checked on the other characters that do work, but nothing seems different or out of usual...
Please help me!
Does she have MP? Are they set to use MP?

Some screenshots of the skills and her set-up would help a lot.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You might have affected the character with a status effect that prevents skill use. Maybe her equipment automatically applies the status.

Status effects can prevent either physical skills or magical skills. When you're setting up a status effect, there are two checkboxes about two thirds of the way down the screen, and also numbers for Attack Influence and Intellect Influence (which lets you only lock out some physical skills or some magical skills instead of all of them).

Are the skills unusable in battle, out of battle, or both? Try giving her a healing spell if she doesn't have one already.

If you give some of the other characters' skills to this character, or give her skills to the other characters, are they usable?
Another possibility (and one that tricked me up the first time) is that you have the skills set with weapon attribute/element. Skills associated with weapon attributes require the user to have a weapon with the same attributes equipped for them to be usable. (Attributes/elements are things like Cut, Pierce, Fire, Ice, Holy, Poison, etc.)
Pages: 1