[CANCELLED] MADOKA MAFIKA WAS MURDERED BY KLOEBEY

Pages: first 123 next last
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Madoka Mafika Mafia
"Welcome to Earth, a boring setting, I know. Well, you may be thinking, 'What the hell is this creepy cat thingy!?'

Klobey, duh!

You guys are all what we call witches. Well, I say ALL of you, I mean most. Ya see, I was really bored, so I brought in some magical girls with contracts, yadda yada, fixing entropy, yadda yadda, and so now despair will ensue! You, as witches, can make people commit suicide, even each other. So find those stupid Magical girls and break their soul gems into a billion tiny pieces or cause them to kill themselves! Simple.
Oh and the catch? I might offer some of you contracts, ehehe! Also that these girls are really stubborn, hate your guts and will probably murder you in your sleep, but what do you care, you're witches?

Mwahahahaha!"

This is basically your typical mafia. I'm not going too crazy with adding things this times, but I will have a few tricks up my sleve as I have aluded to. It's fairly simple, Mafia Magical Girls and Witches are town, pretty wierd but I guess it makes for a change to hate the guts of the cute Madoka and her friends, eh?
Good luck guys! Oh also you don't need to know Madoka for this, it's just the lore.

RULES
-Every day, you can vote for a person to make commit suicide. If it hits a Magical Girl, their soul gem will break instead. (The same thing)
-At Day, you can talk, at night, you can't.
-No Necroposting (as in posting while dead, not posting on this thread in like, 2020)
-NO EDITING, someone always messes this up haha
-Hammer is set at the majority
-Days are 48 at the start, though I might shorten them to 36 if it's too long (Also before the game starts, I'm considering 24 but idk)
-To vote for a person to die, use #Lynch. BOLD IT!!
-To cancel a vote, use #Cancel. BOLD IT!!
-You must post a reasonable amount, as in like, hopefully, more than I do. I'm not saying 50 posts a day, but at least play the game.

Witches and those naive Magical Girls
  • Infectionfiles the Tank
  • LockeZ the Little girl Murderer
  • Zeuzio the Future Poster
  • Frogge the Frog Yandere
  • Capage the Man of many hats
  • Yellow Mage who uses Yellow Magic
  • Ozzy the One and Only
  • Eberth the Ressurecting Summoner
  • Psy the Wombat Knight
  • Cave_Dog_Is_Magic
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
You got da tank!

Do I win anything for being first?! :D
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm just here to murder little girls. Sign me up.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I'm not signing up, just pointing out that you missed a great opportunity to say "Madokafia."
I'll sign up. Also remind me to post in this thread when 2020 arrives.
I recommend not using the Mafia tag until the game begins. You want it visible on the Latest posts feed until that point so people know it's there to sign up for.
Kloe
author=Liberty
I recommend not using the Mafia tag until the game begins. You want it visible on the Latest posts feed until that point so people know it's there to sign up for.

I'll just use the mafi tag for now then haha.

Also I added the three people who signed up to the opening post.

author=Sooz
I'm not signing up, just pointing out that you missed a great opportunity to say "Madokafia."

Oh no! Dammit Kloe!
InfectionFiles
This hasn't been touched in a minute, huh?
Kloe
Yeah, there seems to be really low interest for this, even for a mafia game in general...
InfectionFiles
author=Kloe
Yeah, there seems to be really low interest for this, even for a mafia game in general...
:(

No one wants to play with us! waaaaah
Is mafia dead again already? Should I even bother designing my game? ):
Kloe
I dunno, it could just be that nobody saw the topic, or that nobody likes this specific game?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, a bunch of mafias in a row, and then I've been having nothing but negative experiences with them lately. I'm not actually sure if I'm going to sign up for them anymore. I might run a few, but whether or not I'll play again remains to be seen.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I didn't realize this was up! I'm also surprised no one notified me asked me to join since that's usually how I find out about the games ^^;

Yes please, I'm in.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Count me in. I wanna be a magical girl.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Screw it, I'm in.

Can I be Yellow Magic the Yellow Mage?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Haven't been active in the forums for a while, so why not break that silence with a mafia game. Count me in!
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
If we're reviving this I want in!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Only 3 more players! :3
Pages: first 123 next last