NEED A PIECE OF MUSIC "SORROW THEMED" FOR GAME. RMVX ACE

Pages: 1
This is for a bible themed game when the crucifixion is taking place.

There doesn't seem to be (at least to me) anything appropriate in the default music or the music set which is available for download here.

I was sort of thinking something along the lines of "The Oath" from Final Fantasy VIII.

Any ideas for something suitable?
Well, the best thing I could think of right now is this song...

The link below is to the much better, HD remake version. I would recommend this one.Let me know what you think. Is there a specific criteria you are imagining or looking for?
Tales Of Phantasia Mint Theme

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter might have a few tracks for you.

I'm looking for something original as opposed to a piece which has already been used in a major video game.

Otherwise I probably would've just gone with "The Oath". The bit of music which is in there right now sounds far too cheerful for such a scene.

The only part I'll be recording myself will be the song which goes over the credits at the end. It's public domain, so it doesn't matter.
Well, you could check out a few youtube channels that allow for free use of their music in games and stuff. Off the top of my head is Adrian Von Zweigler, but there are a lot of others out there, too. Also, check out the creative forum to find musician topics, or the resource section of the site for some music tunes. There's even the RMN Music Pack if you've not checked that out yet.
Thanks for the suggestions.

I wasn't really sure where I was supposed to put this kind of thing.

I'll put a message out on the creative forum.
No, I mean LOOK through the topics in the Creative forum for musicians and check out what music they've got.
Sorry that I misread your message. I've found a couple which will be suitable.

Thanks for the help.
Pages: 1